New Grower Here We go

Had to go back to the 1st post to remember which one your growing.....certainly one on my to get list...just cubed up 4 out of my stockpile.

Had to go back to the 1st post to remember which one your growing.....certainly one on my to get list...just cubed up 4 out of my stockpile.
Yeah I started with Green Crack and watered it just the right amount that it started off good but I knew that it would have grown a little more then died.So instead of waiting for it to die I planted the Blue Dream'Matic.I have never smoked either but they sound GOOD.Back in the day(80's) I loved all the Indicas.I worked at a cultivation center here up to a few months ago and while working I had great discounts on all products.I found the Indicas of today do not agree with me and the Sativas are way better but a little to ''ampy'' so when I tried hybrids I was like this is it.Love the hybrids as I get the most stoney trippy highs off of them and they seem to go with everything/fit in well with whatever I am doing at the moment.

I also planted a FastBuds GSC here I think 5-6 days ago just in case I screwed this one up or the soil has its way with the Blue Dream but has not sprouted yet.So now I am looking to add another light in the tent.Nothing fancy just something that gets the job done and will last a while to get my money's worth.

Thanks.Yeah lol.Should get interesting from here out.Also will be interesting to see the end result of our grows since we are growing the same strain.
Yeah for sure interesting to see them side by side,
you have her nice and tight, you can see how nice she coming along day to day,
Good luck bro hopefully we can both cross the finish line with a decent weigh in !
:pass:

Yeah for sure interesting to see them side by side,
you have her nice and tight, you can see how nice she coming along day to day,
Good luck bro hopefully we can both cross the finish line with a decent weigh in !
:pass:
Thanks.Good luck to you too bro. :pass:

Day 11

New growth which is nice to see especially since It is three days since I last watered.Soil is still a tad damp and either later or by tomorrow will be dry.Temps have been during lights out 76-78F and RH at 55-60 and lights on temps climb to 83-84 with no fans on with 60-65 RH.I'll put the inline fan on and get her down to 75-76F and with fans on(inline and clip on which I have the clip on sitting on the floor facing the tent door so it bounces off it)RH at 42-55%.Gives her a very slight breeze just enough to see a leaf barely move and clear out the stagnant air inside the tent.Fresh air comes in from an in the wall AC unit about 12 feet away.

Still no sign of life from Girl Scout Cookies in the other 5g pot which both only have 3g of FFOF soil in them.Each bag was 12 quarts so I think it's 3g of soil.Other than that just been sitting here searching for employment lol.

Happy growing all!
DAY11.jpg

Lots of peeps do good with a setup like that.....Good luck with the job searching, glad I'm retired now.
Thanks.Yeah,I got 17 years till that day but....at this time in life I am flat broke so the plan is to get into trucking to get caught up.Only issue is it is a Federal law that you need 3 years of work/school to show what you have been up to.This took place after 9/11 because they were afraid people would get into trucking and use trucks as a weapon.I should have gotten into 6 years ago when my job history was perfect....now,lol,looks like Swiss cheese(shit,now i'm jonesing for Swiss cheese)and jobs around here are few and far inbetween.Tons of businesses near have closed down due to crime.

Most companies I have contacted have told me to get back to them in two years and see as my background and driving record are flawless....just need documented work.In the interim I gotta get these plants and my smoke/vape on as when(if) I do get into trucking i'll have to give up cannabis until I am done as it is very strict(testing and all) while driving but look at it as I will make good $$$ for future grows/use.....Right now I just need to get me and my mom outta here as it is bad.Police will not show up here unless there is at least 5 units with them and we are short 1000+ officers in my city....good times....lol

Know that situation very well.....Got my license and started driving march 2000......almost 20 years before wife's accident and I had to come back off the road. I seemed to be the go to driver for the randoms cause of the hair I had until 2014. Took my 1st puff again in 2020 a year after her accident and been going strong ever since.

Back