New Grower Here We go

And....I have my fan going providing a nice breeze inside the tent with 76F and 49% RH.Turned on the humidifier and got 76F with 70% RH....NICE.Now temps and RH will be as optimal as I can keep 'em.Also the fan makes the vapor not get anywhere near the LED's.

Exactly.I think there's also the new grower that comes on here and when they look at grow journals a few weeks worth of growth,worry,what to do,and such go by with the click of a mouse and makes the process especially the beginning of the grow go by faster than it does.So when a new grower(like me)finally gets their feet wet their grow journal is in front of them and it is 24hrs instead scrolling through others journals online.

So yeah patience is super important with this especially at the beginning.When you start growing yourself it is a huge difference than just going through a bunch of journals and getting to the end result.But i'm more relaxed now just playing the waiting game.
I take pictures daily. Its helpful for me to look at the growth, because you definitely can see changes from day to day. A lot of growers only update once a week or so, which definitely makes the growth look more dramatic or like it progresses much more quickly. I figure since I'm in there checking on them daily it makes sense to go ahead and take the 2 minutes to snap pics too while I'm at it lol.

I take pictures daily. Its helpful for me to look at the growth, because you definitely can see changes from day to day. A lot of growers only update once a week or so, which definitely makes the growth look more dramatic or like it progresses much more quickly. I figure since I'm in there checking on them daily it makes sense to go ahead and take the 2 minutes to snap pics too while I'm at it lol.
Perfectly said.Spot on.

Oh, and when you get bored come on over to the live stoner chat. Almost always some fun there...

Back