Indoor Here we go again...

Ok, maybe I was being a bit dramatic, lol. I dont tend to give up on anything, usually it's the other way around. I did noticed a huge improvement by simply adjusting my pH from 6.4/6.5 to 6.2/6.3. Doesnt seam like much but it made a difference. I'll have to read up on all the ppm and ec stuff again.

Ok, maybe I was being a bit dramatic, lol. I dont tend to give up on anything, usually it's the other way around. I did noticed a huge improvement by simply adjusting my pH from 6.4/6.5 to 6.2/6.3. Doesnt seam like much but it made a difference. I'll have to read up on all the ppm and ec stuff again.
When you finished the crash course, swing by with some footnotes :d5::pass:

Looking good @mohawk warrior
Cheers
EP3
Thanks ep3
Things are looking like they ready to start flower soon. Lil hairs appearing.

On the other hand the clones I took off them are looking like they took... well one I can see
image.jpg

I’ve just been opening the dome once a day or 2days and hydrating the leaves with tap water.
the lowers started to yellow hard so I just squirted aloe in the puck at the stem base.. back to green so I assume there’s roots growing on all.

Any day now lol.:crying:
I’ve gone ahead and switched the labels on the sole fact that I’m sure the haze will have more fingers on the leaves than the kush...
We shall see. If I am right frizzy doesn’t like being cloned... 0/3 and 2/2 on the other
New GLH
image.jpg

image.jpg

New frizzy
image.jpg
image.jpg

I believe this would be fuller if the light didn’t try to murder it first couple fans on bottom yellowing on both

I just had a nightmare of a time thank god I have these pens.. for some reason the Pro-Mix just jumped alkaline .. just had to pump a bunch of 5.9 solution for my runoff to finally get down to 6.3.. weirdest shit ever.
I’d swear someone was cutting limestone or something, even hit my pots with Dolomite? So strange.
Oh ya. Looks like one of the three “new frizzy” clones got roots poking, believe it or not it was the one lil momo just beat to shit and ripped out lmao :crying:
Hopefully the others follow and I can giveaway some to the guy who hooked me up with the Cali mists and sour kush

Into a cup for now ripped bottom of the mesh on this one I think this may be way to go with these
image.jpg

Here’s new home
image.jpg

I got baked and forgot a piece of my puzzle
on some of them.
Should look like this one extra cup part is the piece
image.jpg

Ahhhwell got both clones and ready for keeps depending on the finished stuff.

Last edited:
I’ll end up re putting this into seed stockers section and leave this for my indoor fun. I’ll finish the life cycle here just so pictures are in one spot until I make the thread

Frizzy?
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

GLH
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The 5 gal fabric pots are essentially giant solo cups at this point roots galore.
Glh showed white hairs yesterday, frizzy did earlier

So tempted to put it in ground for blooming

Back