Indoor Here we go again...

They are responding beautifully hit em again with the pk crystal 1500 feed..
Tomorrow’s plain water day.
I hit them twice because the fabric pots right first thing in the morning then after lunchtime
No more time for spray jugs lol good ideas waste of money, will use them for foliar feeds and maybe lawn care lmao
Depending on how they look we may keep pushing the tempo
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Slight burnt tips, nothing serious today..
Back to the main reason I came to post...
Found a tin.... slid it open
3 seeds from the FastBuds g13 variant ...
Which would be from “ the dude?” Because that pollen wouldn’t take to much. I forget why but I read a whole bunch at one point to figure it out..
probably be reading it again shortly lmao
Also found a bunch of seeds In this duct tape smoke case thing I made... don’t know where it came from or even how I did it lmao
Bunch of older stuff may not even pop but I said that last time and thing kept popping...
But I am honestly sick of it. Durban poison and some other thing I’ll have to find my cheat codes to remember...
ohhhh and the Kush!
If it’s the goodies I think I may have some more or those red kushes I had before that was like a kush cross.
Now I’ve got my own place I don’t have to store my shit like a mad man ..
Probably still will lmao organized chaos

Last edited:
The 3 in the square pots are battling coming back from flower and also roots in a solocup, lol and a rock wool cube.. not bad I’d say

Does your stuff look like these?:eyebrows:
View attachment 1358385View attachment 1358386
Got em up to 1500 feed today, see what happens, also a little pk boost.

What you gonna use for the bombs bill?
Compost tea with local fungus I found in the fallen pine needles by a big branch fall, EWC, Recharge last 4hours, ground alfalfa and kelp and ground freshly malted barley added the last hour. I'm not trying to feed, just stimulate the roots.
This will work or not. If it works, outstanding. No big deal if it doesn't. I just want to see how well it could work.

We'll see!

Still not much to report...
Looking decent, got the feed to 1550 today.. fingers crossed I didn’t push em too much.. minimal noticeable damage from the push..
Not sure how such a small root base will handle the ppms later on.... may do larger watering on water days to clean em off just before my dry out day

Wanna see this beast cranking 2200
Spoke too soon maybe.. think I gotta dial back on frizzy
image.jpg

One leaf though... may just be rapid growth look

Plant got tossed in wind too...
Took some damage
image.jpg

At least it didn’t snap off...

Last edited:
Compost tea with local fungus I found in the fallen pine needles by a big branch fall, EWC, Recharge last 4hours, ground alfalfa and kelp and ground freshly malted barley added the last hour. I'm not trying to feed, just stimulate the roots.
This will work or not. If it works, outstanding. No big deal if it doesn't. I just want to see how well it could work.

We'll see!
Well, It did work somewhat. I gave a gallon between the 4. All responded positively, I just don't know if it's enough to clean up and stimulate the roots. I tried to walk a line on stimulation and not adding to a wet foot. I'm mainly just testing a sick plant fix.

Well, It did work somewhat. I gave a gallon between the 4. All responded positively, I just don't know if it's enough to clean up and stimulate the roots. I tried to walk a line on stimulation and not adding to a wet foot. I'm mainly just testing a sick plant fix.
Pine is a great medicine,
If you smell the pitch it’s Vick’s vapo rub

Back