Indoor Here we go again...

Good luck with that. Hopefully surgery is successful. :pass:
Cheers,
EP3
It’s still alive and kicking... but realized it’s the one that already has 2 clones lol may just be an Xmas gift to the brother-in-law

Side note the frizzy doesn’t like being cloned... 1/4 .... 100% on GLH though

Pushing back up to 1500 ppm today
Thinking it’s too much for the 5 gal..... seems to like the 1050 ppm, just minimal burn so I may keep pushing try an 1800 maybe when it fills in a bit
Frizzy
View attachment 1364891
Glh
View attachment 1364893
Man if the missed would have let me spend some time with these training.... whistles.
51c245f7e989e.jpeg

K I’ve been a bit busy lately... sorry for the lack of information...
Cranked the feed back up to 1500 seems to be good...
was viewing a video from granddaddy farms... those boys are pumping like 2500 ppms into their beasts lol I dunno about that maybe if I have 100 gal pots to....
I’ll drop the feed to 1200 and probably hover there until fading and the another blast later on before I go straight water...
Looks like frizzy will finish at least a week earlier than the haze judging by buds, I’d say 2 week difference so mid October for frizzy & end of October for the golden lemon.
Yesterday was the first morning I didn’t have to water... something was up with the girls was my first reaction... sure enough this morning buds are looking plumper.
Still not thirsty this morning... I’m gonna assume the water needs are less because it’s done on the vertical growth?? Now is a guessing game with my dry out day... I don’t really wanna dry out the roots in the packing phase.... or overwater...
the pm battle I’ve been just stomping it out like an old fashion beat down I can’t believe how good this stuff works... but it needs reapplication every 3-7 days.. but no pm fingers crossed for the finish
Frizzy
9ED3A875-A9EC-4EF3-8239-7CA19A84AF72.jpeg
8CAFCE67-9212-4F0C-AD82-8CD34216E4DA.jpeg
066A1F9A-899A-453A-8E28-820B9C6DF82E.jpeg

Golden lemon haze
5EABD2C7-3970-4DE4-9B97-68AC10055A20.jpeg
3A6A2A36-5242-40AB-ADAD-6D55D413EFB3.jpeg
9D7041DB-DC34-453A-8838-5807D423B1F3.jpeg

Neighbors friend stopped dead in his tracks yesterday and goes ... “that’s the healthiest plant I’ve seen I think.... beautiful job, reminds me of when hydroponics showed up back in 77’ lmao.
I didn’t wanna scare them by saying wait until next year lmao... may go 100 gal or in ground looking for a 5lbs plant lol

Here’s some pictures nothing much going on , the GLH is slowly catching up nowhere near as dense yet.
Frizzy
image.jpg
image.jpg

GLH
image.jpg
image.jpg

Beautiful plants and just beasts, holding out well against the mother spore next door lol
Just water past 2 times gonna hit it with another feed and probably last pk boost(I’m out afterwards)

Here’s a shot of the shit show I’ve been using to feed everything you see so far lmao
Talk about a joke!!! The liquid is straight acid lol was using to drop ph what a joke but I pulled it off lmao
image.jpg

That’s original first batch megacrop lol literally from when they arrived here

I challenge any of you to try it lmao :funny:
:smokeout:

Back