Drink day
500 ml each

Hungrier than thought gave 500ml feed and 500 water

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Why can’t I edit last couple posts? Weird .
Any way they drinking a lot now watering whole pots, usually MC every other water with a tickle of the P-K crystals
GLH or the one the cob fell on
image.jpg

image.jpg

Frizzy or project frank
image.jpg

image.jpg

@Frank the Dank what next ? Keep trimming top fans?

Just waiting
Think I need to introduce dark or something
image.jpg

Had to bump up the cobs a bit, trying to find a sweet spot with no reflectors keeping a lil lower than 2 ft...
Got bored started hurting plants
image.jpg

Guess I should do a little update..
took tent down, moved inside to outside, Sprayed basement for white mold, smells like a swimming pool, gotta air out, May start DP babies now.

Raining like a mofo all week so they got some rain water.
Frizzy frank
image.jpg

GLH
image.jpg

Top shots only until I get a curtain going..

Last edited:
That's the way to go if you have mold issues. Don't forget to dehumidify as after a thorough cleanse the humidity may be higher then normal...

That's the way to go if you have mold issues. Don't forget to dehumidify as after a thorough cleanse the humidity may be higher then normal...
Oh ya. hired a pro.. did some prep work and paid cash, saved some money that way.
Was a hepa vacuuming, 3 coats of this stuff with lye and shit bubbles on mold then soaks into wood, and a fog. While another scrubber was going, intense process..
But discovered a bunch of more “fuck me’s”..
Getting Expensive. But at least the molds not as bad as I thought.. some sorta concrete dust or something I forgot but it didn’t bubble in some spots.
Guy said I need 4000sqft dehumidifier, oh boy.. got one going since I seen it but still need a big one, I’ll use the one now for drying later

Oh ya. hired a pro.. did some prep work and paid cash, saved some money that way.
Was a hepa vacuuming, 3 coats of this stuff with lye and shit bubbles on mold then soaks into wood, and a fog. While another scrubber was going, intense process..
But discovered a bunch of more “fuck me’s”..
Getting Expensive. But at least the molds not as bad as I thought.. some sorta concrete dust or something I forgot but it didn’t bubble in some spots.
Guy said I need 4000sqft dehumidifier, oh boy.. got one going since I seen it but still need a big one, I’ll use the one now for drying later
Good luck brother :vibes:

Back