Indoor Here we go again...

Uh oh, mystery grow.
Bright side is she says she kept it the same left/left, right/right ... but there’s other ways to skin this.
i start all mine in solo cups and once or twice I got the fuckers mixed up also mo can you tag me occasionally so I find my fat stoner arse back here once your up and running :d5:

Love me some solo cups, I’ll shoot ya an @ when things get a little more interesting...
If my stoner ass rememberers lmao...
:pass:
Ooops!! Might be able to tell at the end by the flavour when you smoke it!!
Cheers,
EP3
Definitely will be able to tell the difference! Ones a kush, ones a haze should be able to tell shortly by the leaves also..

Took a lil trip to get some more of my things... a bunch of my garden stuff was not to be found , sucks but at least I got my cobs. my other ballast setup I’ve used on here has also grown legs and walked away... well fuck it too, pfft we’ve only been chilling together for like 13 years lmao...

My fan arrived... no speed controller... bastards, filter came. Forgot to get duct tube-age.
Just sorting my puzzle pieces. I’ll report back when something interesting gets done around here.

Just a little bedtime drinky poo
image.jpg

image.jpg

good luck :smokeit:
:pighug:
Use ta have a whole bunch of lighters with a stoned guy on a couch with sofaking lazy on them.
Thanks need all the luck I can get lol
How’s the cabinets coming along?
And did ya put the kettle on? Fixin for a mean cuppa

Tents on its way... if it takes 4 extra days because they needed a second person for 50lbs... pffft hit the gym.

Back