Indoor Here we go again...

No cold temperatures....
Look at this sexy specimen @Mossy
image.jpg

I hope that beautiful colour stays
Should I pull and seed that? Hmm
What to do

I can not wait to see that!! Good luck!!

:pass:
EP3
Thanks bud!
Pssstttt... the tents here...
I’ll take a picture when built, but I feel more choked at the fact I got too much tent and not enough lights now..

I may start a separate thread for the orgy pot because I’m leaving that outside, and may move or make a new one for the seed stockers under their section

Now haven’t even looked at these for a while little MC drinky poo today
Lol gott windows on this
image.jpg

I think this is golden lemon
image.jpg

And this is frizzy
image.jpg

I beat them up a bit lol little bendage heheh
And over head shot... check out the rise of the living orgy
image.jpg

That tent is huge! How big did you go? With two doors I'd guess at least 6 feet if not 8 across.
4ftx8ft ... I like to smoke lol and with the price of lumber being what it is, definitely cheaper than framing something .
It’s like 100+ bucks for a sheet of plywood now...

Just passed the 2 week mark not to long ago I believe...
all I have done is 1/8th of a teaspoon of mega crop in a 500mlbottle and share it between... soon they get one each
I’ll go snap pictures in a bit, I bent them over again to let the lower nodes beef up...
Waiting on my tent trellises also... oh man
Forget how to use those bad boys.
And I found the bud explosion or w/e it was called so I got a little P-K booster this was stored correctly... I forget if I mentioned or not about the megacrop being stored incorrectly in a clear Rubbermaid type tote and left for couple years lol.. still working great I may add.
Be back with pictures later,
GLH
image.jpg

Fizzy
image.jpg

Compact looking...

Last edited:
2 weeks! That's strong growth. How far do you pull them over like that? Until they reach the edge then let it point up? Or will you direct it around the perimeter?

2 weeks! That's strong growth. How far do you pull them over like that? Until they reach the edge then let it point up? Or will you direct it around the perimeter?
Didn’t think it that far... got nets.. just came was gonna go put them in and found my cobs on the ground and in the pot what a catastrophic event!
image.jpg

Almost a fire around here...
Bent the bitch over again though lol
I was just doing it for the lowers..
Frizz lost a leaf tip lol
image.jpg

What a shit show

Back