Old Reviews Help with canna

In any case, I have heard Canna nutes are designed to be ran with regular tapwater and since my tapwater is only 120 ppm do you think I should be OK?

In any case, I have heard Canna nutes are designed to be ran with regular tapwater and since my tapwater is only 120 ppm do you think I should be OK?
Yes I agree your tap should be ok.
2021-02-05_23-25-25.jpg

@Dreminem169 I know you would rather not get the full product line but I think you will enjoy the quality that comes from proper fertigation. Canna has a great calculator on-line that lets you dial in the schedule - Almost. They do not have a schedule for Autos. Never fear - we can fix that. Go out to Canna and fill out the form. Choose Light Feed and fill the rest with what you want. Bamm it calculated the exact balanced nutrients you need. Now start feeding that at 50% strength. Increase by 10 % each week until you see a little bit of tip burn then back off 10%.

View attachment 1284081

@Mañ'O'Green, thanks a lot. I use Canna products and was scared to use that light feeding feature. Thought it was too strong. Will try next run :)

About how much do a run of four plants cost with canna?

I run the Canna Aqua line because I do hydro rdwc, so I put the same amount of nutrients in my rez for 4 plants or 2. Can't really answer because I don't know what are the dosage with canna coco or canna terra. But I can say that I use :

- Canna Aqua A/B Vega (17 euros)
- Canna Aqua A/B Flores (17 euros)
- Canna Boost 250 ml (24 euros)
- Canna Rhizo (16 euros)

After one run, I still got enought Vega and flores for another run (plus the beginning of one more) but I have to buy some boost and rhizo. So yes, a little pricey but the job is done.

@Mañ'O'Green So just to confirm, don’t use any Cal mag with the Canna line of nutes in canna Coco?
That is correct you may never need to add Cal-Mag. Have some on the top shelf out of reach :rofl: Just in case.
@Mañ'O'Green, thanks a lot. I use Canna products and was scared to use that light feeding feature. Thought it was too strong. Will try next run :)

Remember you are starting at 50% strength of the "Light Feeding Schedule".

About how much do a run of four plants cost with canna?

I have no idea?

I run the Canna Aqua line because I do hydro rdwc, so I put the same amount of nutrients in my rez for 4 plants or 2. Can't really answer because I don't know what are the dosage with canna coco or canna terra. But I can say that I use :

- Canna Aqua A/B Vega (17 euros)
- Canna Aqua A/B Flores (17 euros)
- Canna Boost 250 ml (24 euros)
- Canna Rhizo (16 euros)

After one run, I still got enought Vega and flores for another run (plus the beginning of one more) but I have to buy some boost and rhizo. So yes, a little pricey but the job is done.
How big is your rez?

I put 40 liters in the rez.

Since I will be using the auto pot system would it be better to go with the Canna aqua line because I will not have any run off? But at least for this first run do you think I could get away with the regular canna Coco?

Back