Help!! first try AF not going very well

So this is my second attempt as the first just didn't work out, in part to me beingg new and not starting it off properly. I now have a much better growing environment(grow box). The pic attached is today(day 5 from when she broke soil last saturday). Did a pre soak metho for the soild and no watering since. I finally decided to do a light watering around the perimeter o both the pot and plant(approx 1 cup worth). In your opinions does everything look on track? To me the main leaves look like they are slightly wilting?

Fire away withany comments/questions...oh and happy 4-20

Day 5 afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_20160420_155737.jpg
    IMG_20160420_155737.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 41
Day 5 this morning. Notic the difference I the look of the leaves. Is this normal and just because they are growing or is there something wrong?

Trying to upload the pic from this morning to show the difference in how she looks but not working for some reason . Happy to hear you think she looks healthy though :)

Here we go. This is from this morning. Why the different look? Normal? Sorry, I'm new lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160420_100326.jpg
    IMG_20160420_100326.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 41
Here we go. This is from this morning. Why the different look? Normal? Sorry, I'm new lol
Looks perfectly normal to me for day 5. Just keep an eye on her at this stage. Good luck!

Awesome!! Thanks for the re-assurance. Because the box is outside in my shed and here in Canada we have had 25 C this week and it's supposed to snow this weekend...it makes for a difficult temp control lol. I plan on starting very weak nutes in about a week from now

Looks like you're on your way man! She looks way happier than the first. Just remember when it comes to watering and feeding, less is way better than too much! As you can always add more, but it's a b*tch to try to undo some of the damage from over doing it ya know. But it's a lot of trial and error too. You can learn so much from this awesome community!!! But some of the best lessons learned are the ones you get from making some mistakes along the way too. But I'm definitely gonna follow your progress to see how it goes! Keep up the good work and take care!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks man. She def seems and looks much happier. When I compare pics of growth from the last attempt to this one-the difference is so obvious. Lots of advice from you guys is much appreciated. I've def learned a few lessons along the way no doubt. As far as watering goes, I pre soaked the soil one week ago tomorrow and no watering again until yesterday afternoon(approx 1 cup worth)around the perimeter of the pot and plant. I plan on using only water until day 14 when I'll start a low dosage of root enhancer. My goal is to bring her outside mid May.

Any tips/comments along the way are more then welcome.

Here she is as of this morning. She broke soil last saturday morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20160421_102041.jpg
    IMG_20160421_102041.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 35
Back