Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

0e476265e5c38fbd7942cf9d4ebb8a34.jpg
7c8719a6b3ff48a0f528d27223d1aa33.jpg
3e5595b1276a5bf27295d17601d9a28a.jpg
751278482c66ec9e66bc7bb317a433c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey rgp sorry about the nasty flu, hope your feeling better!
Temps are good humiditys low for drying.
But will you start another grow straight away? Or dry first. Just asking as turning off your lights might raise humidy.
Hard to see the leaf colours clearly under the leds- but i cant see any major deficiencies.
A little yellowing of fans at day 58 isnt that serious anyway.
If your worried though get us a picture under natural light if possible.
As for the sugar daddy- go for it!
Just googled the ingredients, i think itll help those lighter coloured leaves and it might help fatten up buds even more.
I would start adding it now until harvest at 10-15 ml per gallon

Thank you so much sanguine! I did some juggling with the lights maybe some of the Reds were down too far moved some plants around. Today as molasses water day. I am so impressed with how molasses takes 8.7 PH Water and turns it into 6.5 without any adjustment totally amazes me. I will keep an eye on the fan leaves they are the bigger middle fan leaves nothing going on at the bottom nothing major going on at the top. Thank you so much things are moving forward nicely I feel. Not sure about starting right again right away.think I'm going to wait to at least 10 days
start another one. I can start seeds in another room and use T5's. I'll just have to see how things go over the next 3-4 weeks[emoji41]

Dont worry your doing great- the plants are looking awesome.
I suspect the light green in the middle leaves is a magnesium def- sugar daddy has loads in there- its seems to me to be like a mix between mollases and epsom salts.
Only another 2 or 3 weeks an they should be ready.

The yellowing of the leaves are not on all of my plants just a few so I'll just keep an eye on it @sangiune when you totally rock!!

Back