Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

The Home Depot here sells the stuff I use in 4x8 sheets that has one white side and one unfinished side ... generally Home Depot will cut wood ... one or two cuts free ... I have several that were cut down to 4x4 and a bunch more that are 2x4 that I use in a variety of ways to push the light back towards the plants... I use the KISS formula ....
:thumbsup:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/EUCATILE...d-Thrifty-White-Tile-Board-HDDPTW48/205995949

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth this past two weeks. I've only had the energy to take care of my garden. I will be going up for a water tonight. Will post pictures. Got a new phone hopefully better pictures. I ended up with H1N1 flu virus and ended up developing pneumonia so I have been very sick for the past two weeks. I have read all your comments gotten many things on order to address my next grow.....after the major drying time I've got coming up, thank you @Chester. New snow on the ground frozen divide does not even begin to describe the Treasure State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Chester on the lawn leaf bags for the whole plant. Are you suggesting plastic bags? The last little plant that I just cut down I tried the paper bag method. Like that pretty good. Got rid of the hay smell. Which I liked a lot. And now buds are curing.

Last edited:
My relative humidity in the room is 35 at the most so it's pretty low which means the plants will dry out fairly quickly which I understand we need to slow down I can maintain a 70° 72° temperature very easily raising the humidity would be difficult.

What do you guys think about using sugar daddy for the final week as a finish. I've used recipe for success on the previous two plants that my son walked out on, so just finished them with what he started. I have had good comments regarding how smooth the finish is. Switched to Biobizz with the current 12 fast vast. I would really like your thoughts and comments regarding this idea. So far all I've used is Biobizz products, molasses, an Atimi Blombastic

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you've been under the weather .... I can't help you w/ the nutrition ... the lawn and leaf bags are extra large sized brown paper bags .... if you've got drying experience you're ahead of the game ... if paper grocery bags work for you that's fine ... I use them also depending on a variety of factors ... if you harvest all at once you'll have your hands full so you may want to keep an eye out for early finishers ...
:thumbsup:

81d600d169800651c128b7bd717c887e.jpg

Day 58 seeing some changes that have me concerned with some of the big metal fan leaves are turning yellow one and a lot of the stems are red or purple my temperature is about 75 my relative humidity is pretty darn low about 23

Back