Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

IMG_0143.JPG

These are some of the droplets I found. That are thick like syrup and taste like it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for being late to the party nice harvest.

@retireandgrowpot
Hey there RGP, I just wanted to chime in and say how amazed I am with how well you did!!! For someone with basically no experience, HOLY SHIT YOU CRUSHED IT!!!!!!! Sorry for swearing (if you're sensitive to that), but WOW!!!!!!!!! You really really really did an amazing job!!! I read the entire thread, and I'm so thankful that you posted this. And I'm also VERY VERY HAPPY that @sanguine and @Chester were ready, willing, and able to help you out throughout your entire grow! I know I'm not the first, and I seriously doubt I'll be the last to say "thank you, you 3, for working together on this in order to grow some really great looking ladies!!!" I'm sure this thread will be viewed often, and for a good long time to come. It's an amazing example of what a true novice can produce, given that they have the drive and work ethic to see plants like this through! All that RGP needed was good seeds, good supplies, and good guardian angels like you two, to help her get all the way through!!! I'm sorry to ramble on, but I'm just really really impressed with what you three have accomplished together!

Last point, RGP, you asked about the sweet sap/droplets that you were seeing as you harvested/dried/cured (dunno for sure exactly when they appeared). I'll say right now that I have NOT had this happen before, but that doesn't mean anything, since I'm pretty much brand-spankin-new, but I just wanted to... float an idea out there as to what it could be from... Since you added molasses, is it possible that this sap (dare I say... nectar?) is the in-process resource/result that was created by adding the molasses to the princesses (super-awesome-ladies like you have grown here need a better term than "plants")? I know that molasses will usually be very dark, but after dilution and being absorbed by the roots, it could be possible that the plants have processed the molasses into a kind of sweet water that is being pumped throughout the girls, just as other nutrients are distributed throughout the plants. And if there is any sugar left (that hasn't been absorbed into the flowers for permanent storage/use), I'm guessing that could be the juice/sap/nectar/whatever other term we might think up to describe it. So I definitely don't think that you have done anything "wrong" with them, it's just (most likely) one more awesome thing that these miraculous plants can do.

Once again, I just wanted to let you and your guardian angels know how much I appreciate all that you have done. Putting this information up has already helped me immensely, and I know it will continue to help me (and possibly dozens-to-hundreds of other first time growers like me) to go from seed to smoke, without messing up and getting bad finished medicine!!!

Best luck in your future endeavors, and I have my fingers crossed tight that you go by (I think Chester suggested it, or maybe it was Sanguine) their previous suggestion and try out a Jock Horror AF grow. I'm working on my first seed at the moment (Today is my lady's "seed wet" one month "anniversary"! And by that, I mean that I put her seed in water 30 days ago ), and it is a Jock Horror AF from Nirvana . I'd really like to see a "natural" grow, because I am actually using LST to grow my plant to stay shorter. Tent growing. Gotta love it!!! LOL

Have a great one!!! And if you get a chance, please let us know about the effects of your harvest! I'd love to see how this strain feels, after seeing how you have grown it. Later all!!!!!

And since I'm a proud plant papa, I'll include a picture of my own beautiful baby!!! This was just taken ☺️
IMG_3534.JPG

Back