Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

Thank you guys, I couldn't of done it without you. You were so helpful. I can't thank you enough. Going to try some new things this next run. I'll keep you posted and let you know what's going on. Hoping to try some Kind soil and air pots on a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No first hand experience but i would go with biotabs and a light mix soil over kind soil. You can still use water only start to finish

Thank you!! I will research this. I would like try a water only on a couple next time. However, I will not change what has worked so well last time.

Unless you're in a hurry for your next large harvest I'd suggest starting 1/3 of your next grow ASAP and then 2 months later start another 1/3 and so on ... w/ a grow under your belt your next should yield even more ... :woohoo1:

The powers that be here in the great state of Montana have decided that they're going to debate whether a patient can grow it home or not. That's because the large providers in this state with storefronts want to do away with the home grower. I was wanting to start a perpetual and that I would only have maybe four plants every two weeks which would've worked out very well for me. But it's getting kind of iffy so I'm on the fence on whether to start all 12 again or go with what I had planned. Good Lord I hate politician and greedy people

Back