Live Stoners Hello from frozen divide

I just used your last set of photos as an example of plants needing to be harvested ... most photos are too hard to get the true idea of a plants condition so it's really up to the grower ... when I see your pics I think they look ready ... selective harvesting is where you look for branches that can be cut off to begin the dry and cure process ... I think you've been in the "harvest window" for about 5 days now w/ about 7-10 days before it's a little late ... if they were mine I'd set out to harvest the 4-6 plants that look the most done ... if your goal is to harvest all at once I'd say now is about that time ... I look for buds where the pistils are nearly 100% brown and shriveled and the leaves are yellow(ish) ... good luck ...

BioBizz nutes ... I wouldn't worry about flushing .. :toke:

Just read this grow....

Awesome!

i germinated my first grow on dec 3rd and i am thinking it is close to time for my first baby to be ... processed.

i hate using harsh terms to describe their demise, like cut or chop...

i really enjoyed the whole dialog and it was a great grow to demonstrate what can go right!

regards!

Hinson

c189cae908045071cfb6b7f747c23f5d.jpg
ac2e99ec37914e21c7f79ebd9c3a199b.jpg
0bc8ad6809af62578adda7672d6e50af.jpg
66b8ec4d098de2db7468809384d4fec8.jpg

Taking longer than I expected I have a couple that may actually go a week more. Tomorrow's the bigger harvest day I will let you know how we turn out. Thank you guys for all your help see you in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back