Hecno's on going organics

Thanks for the heads up brother:d5: Caution noted!
Have you used it for germing seeds as stated on the label? I was just about to give that a try:toke:

I use less than the label recommends. Maybe 50% less? I know I heard Dr. Faust say that in a study they had better germ rates in seeds(compared to no Ful Power) and they were using way less than the bottle recommends. I want to say he said something like 1/10 what the bottle recommends was what the study used. It goes a long way. I bought a gallon and still have a ton.

Thanks man, I'll go ahead and try it cautiously in the interest of science:smoking:
I use less than the label recommends. Maybe 50% less? I know I heard Dr. Faust say that in a study they had better germ rates in seeds(compared to no Ful Power) and they were using way less than the bottle recommends. I want to say he said something like 1/10 what the bottle recommends was what the study used. It goes a long way. I bought a gallon and still have a ton.

Thanks man, I'll go ahead and try it cautiously in the interest of science:smoking:
I really like Ful Power for cloning organically. I use it with aloe and agsil. It definitely helps with getting those clones to put out roots. I have used the Build a Soil recipe (google it) but prefer a tea I make with kelp and aloe. I got it from an old hippy gardener I know. Both kelp and aloe are full of enzymes that assist with cloning.

Please tell me you guys have aloe plants growing? Water it on a stressed out plant...the results are amazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I really like Ful Power for cloning organically. I use it with aloe and agsil. It definitely helps with getting those clones to put out roots. I have used the Build a Soil recipe (google it) but prefer a tea I make with kelp and aloe. I got it from an old hippy gardener I know. Both kelp and aloe are full of enzymes that assist with cloning.

Please tell me you guys have aloe plants growing? Water it on a stressed out plant...the results are amazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yep have an aloe that was almost dead, kind of forgotten in a corner, and when I came to AFN and remembered what a great plant it is I got it going and now it is a beast!

@Waira With names :biggrin: First 2 Le Pez x SKMT , this one is the oddity :thumbsup:
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

Zamal x Yeti :thumbsup:
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG

Now this next lot is 2 plants and one grown way taller than the other . DesFran x Sour 2 . :thumbsup:
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

The Mob .:smoking:
DSC_0031.JPG

@Tommy McCain mate can you tell me how you use your Alo , I am not sure I am mixing it right . :thumbsup:

The plants are looking fine my friend...bet you have a big grin when you see them, I know I do:d5:
:dancer:

Friday night and had a S*&$# of a week . So what does a bloke do , roll a joint , grab a beer and a wild turkey , turn music up and sit with the girls .
DSC_0042.JPG

Last edited:
Put a 1/4 cup of aloe per gallon. I have to found that you cannot over apply. I water on or foliar at least once but usually twice a week.
Edit: I just blend it with one of those stick blenders with a cup of water. No science here just guessing about a 1/4 cup size aloe fillet.

Last edited:
@Waira With names [emoji3] First 2 Le Pez x SKMT , this one is the oddity [emoji106]
View attachment 901413 View attachment 901415
Zamal x Yeti [emoji106]
View attachment 901417 View attachment 901418
Now this next lot is 2 plants and one grown way taller than the other . DesFran x Sour 2 . [emoji106]
View attachment 901420 View attachment 901421 View attachment 901422 View attachment 901423 View attachment 901424 View attachment 901425
The Mob .:smoking:
View attachment 901426
@Tommy McCain mate can you tell me how you use your Alo , I am not sure I am mixing it right . [emoji106]
I 655òy 6l

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Back