Hecno's on going organics

:bighug: :passit: G'Day Hec'! ......... :greenthumb:positively fizzing with life! :coffee:... wet season is it..? And soon, another bumper crop of Amorphophallus :hump:....always love seeing your garden mate,...:bow:..... speaking of lovlies, I'm lusting for that South Indian girls of yours- :rofl: She's making some pretty chunky tops, nice bud:leaf ratio,... COB's are treating her nicely indeed! Is she wearing any perfume yet? ....I forget, did you get much info about this strain?

Well , got a bit going on . First up dirt stuff . Remember I dirt I got from the soak , well I have it in the rain forest now , I gave it a bit of a feed and stuck it in a hole beside a tree , I cut big holes in the bottom to let microbes in . I also made up some rice and covered it in leaf litter , and last but not least , some muesli I put in a coffee grinder and and ground up to give ago , then placed under Bamboo . I have 6 bamboo patches .
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG

Now here is something different for ya . -- Turkey nest -- we have what is called a Bush Turkey . It scrapes the leaf litter into bloody big nests ,
bush-turkey.jpg

The one that is next door is around 3 years old , as each year they come back to it and add more , I have been keeping a eye on it and this is what I got from it .
DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG

Now up my way , when mucking around in the rain forest you have to watch out for these . Rain forest craps . But boy do they taste nice .
DSC_0046.JPG

To the plant , I had a bit of bother with her , I believe Cal/Mag was the problem , so I gave her a big flush and she has come good , I now have upped the Cal/Mag . She is bulking now . This is the end of week 7 . I feel she will go 10 weeks if not more . @Waira The India girl smells like berrys , and still don't have much info on her , be a while yet .
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG

Well , got a bit going on . First up dirt stuff . Remember I dirt I got from the soak , well I have it in the rain forest now , I gave it a bit of a feed and stuck it in a hole beside a tree , I cut big holes in the bottom to let microbes in . I also made up some rice and covered it in leaf litter , and last but not least , some muesli I put in a coffee grinder and and ground up to give ago , then placed under Bamboo . I have 6 bamboo patches . View attachment 856959 View attachment 856960 View attachment 856961
Now here is something different for ya . -- Turkey nest -- we have what is called a Bush Turkey . It scrapes the leaf litter into bloody big nests ,
bush-turkey.jpg

The one that is next door is around 3 years old , as each year they come back to it and add more , I have been keeping a eye on it and this is what I got from it . View attachment 856962 View attachment 856963 View attachment 856964
Now up my way , when mucking around in the rain forest you have to watch out for these . Rain forest craps . But boy do they taste nice . View attachment 856965
To the plant , I had a bit of bother with her , I believe Cal/Mag was the problem , so I gave her a big flush and she has come good , I now have upped the Cal/Mag . She is bulking now . This is the end of week 7 . I feel she will go 10 weeks if not more . @Waira The India girl smells like berrys , and still don't have much info on her , be a while yet . View attachment 856968 View attachment 856970 View attachment 856971
Wait a minute! You are telling me that crab lives in the rain forest? Do you use the shells?

Back