Hecno's on going organics

A worm hunters dream . Brings them to the top of the soil . I find them under leaf litter .
DSC_0029.JPG

Last edited:
Guys I have just found out my mum has just died , My mum used to take me fishing when I was a little kid , Dad was always working as we come from a poor back ground . The love of a mother over powers every thing , I was a bad kid when I was young , but my mother always showed me love . I live in another country and I can not make it home , which rips me apart .
Famous-Mother-Quotes-About-Trust-And-Love.jpg

Guys I have just found out my mum has just died , My mum used to take me fishing when I was a little kid , Dad was always working as we come from a poor back ground . The love of a mother over powers every thing , I was a bad kid when I was young , but my mother always showed me love . I live in another country and I can not make it home , which rips me apart .

Sorry brother, my condolences..Mom's love is unconditional and no matter what you do she will always have your back..May she rest in peace my man and guide you the rest of the way...✌️

Breaks my heart. Praying for you buddy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back