Hecno's on going organics

@Jraven I have no real idea . But I am thinking there has to be heaps in there . My main concern will be pH with the very high organic matter . I have just watered it with pH 6.5 , so when it dries a bit , Like tomorrow I check the Ph . :thumbsup:

Lots of diversity there.You ever throw some seeds out there just for the fuck of it.Would be interesting for sure.What strains do well in that climate.I bet those Zamal will do well.You are one hell of worm wrangler my friend.Peace please

@Jraven I have no real idea . But I am thinking there has to be heaps in there . My main concern will be pH with the very high organic matter . I have just watered it with pH 6.5 , so when it dries a bit , Like tomorrow I check the Ph . [emoji106]
Do you add an ag lime for PH buffer?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@Tommy McCain At this stage no . It is 5.1 pH . as it drys a bit -- a day or two I'll check it again . I don't want to add anything just yet . But I will .
It is tough to get an accurate reading off of runoff. You have to get distilled water so you are starting at "0". Even then you have to adjust for the water ph. I did my worm castings myself and they were in the 7 range. I had them sent in to a lab for analysis and the came back spot on 6.4. It is crazy but worms consistently seem to turn out castings in the perfect range.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tommy , I use a accurate 8 soil probe . I have just checked it and it is now sitting on 5.8 . quick update this is the end of week 5 today .
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG

About bloody time . Big rains are here , :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:now I can work on the different soils I have going , I love this time of year , all them lovely microbes kick in big time . :thumbsup:
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG

J - seems we only really have 2 seasons , the difference is huge . Brings the temp down to , 28c instead of 35c plus and you can watch things grow fast . Just sort of cleans things up . And the place comes alive . :thumbsup:

Back