Hecno's on going organics

It is Friday afternoon and I got Saturday off . :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::vibe: :smoking: :thumbsup:

Shame ma knees are buggered , or I'dd be up dancing . :mrgreen:

Just got up and tried some THH x C99 XC99 Really uplifting herb.Good tune early in morning.LOLThose fucking tats on that boy prolly cost more than my house.LOLKiller SAX .My wife played trombone my middle boy played the same horn in HS.My two youngest daughters also played.I have had a total knee and need another.I really don,t want another one.LOLGood one Hec.Peace please

now that was a interesting week .This plant is teaching me so much . I'll start with the soil . Now remember I made it for autos not photo , I estimate it has had the plant in for over 14 weeks and there is nothing left in the soil now . Early in the week I took a bit more notice of it and believed I had nutrient lock out as growth had stalled and I was right . as I have not been ph ing anything , I thought I better test the soil ph , 7.4 . So I flushed it with 20 ltr of ph 6.5 water . Let it drain for a hour and gave it a light feed. And low and behold all is good again :biggrin: . 2 days later I checked the soil ph again and it was ph 6.4 so I am happy with that . :d5:
So I am back to ph ing and feeding . :thumbsup: -- end of week 4 flower .
DSC_0002.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 66
It is Friday afternoon and I got Saturday off . :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::vibe: :smoking: [emoji106]

Shame ma knees are buggered , or I'dd be up dancing . :mrgreen:
Dude I went to school with Mark Foster(Foster the People)! I did not know him well. He was two years younger than me. It blows my mind that you listen to his music in Australia!

Edit: I vote we revive the Henco Sunday thread to post random chill music and such. I discovered it after it died off but loved the idea. Especially for the organic peeps...the chillest spot on the site.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Collecting dirt at 39 8c . Dump bugger I know . But it is Sunday and being the only full day I get off work I have to make the most of it . :biggrin: The first photo is up behind my house in the rain forest . It had to 99.9 % humidity in there and million odd mossies :nono: . What you are seeing is what we call a soak where the water comes up , some years it will dry out , but not this year due to good winter rains . I found it a number of years back when I used to pig hunt . They use it as a wallow .
DSC_0005.JPG

As you can see , lots of leaf litter and small twigs . just composting away nicely . When I first came across it I thought , that has to be good soil .
DSC_0007.JPG

So today was the day I had to go and get some . I i grabbed a bucket and shifter and in I go .
DSC_0008.JPG

And this is what I ended up with .
DSC_0011.JPG

Smells great . What I plan to do with it is blend it . my next grow will be 4 autos , so I am thinking [ 18 ltr ] pots . 6 ltr of this soil - 10 ltr of what I have cooking now -- 2 ltr activated Bio Char . I will activate the Char with this soil , because I recon there has to be a hell of a lot of microbes in it . Then I will just feed the microbes till I need it . Plus I will add some worms too . By the way it is 39 c at the moment . :thumbsup: :smoking: :vibe:

Back