Hecno's on going organics

@Dudeski Nar , just pulling ya leg mate mangrove salt water estuary is where we catch them .
daintree-river-daintree-national-park-world-heritage-area-north-queensland-apyk8r.jpg

:jointman:--- hey mate, what's up? ........... I misses that part of class :rofl:,.. what's happening with the soil, rice and the bamboo? :chef: I know you outback guys are a tough lot, but that's some seriously gnarly sushi you rolled up! :crying:

:thumbsup: love the wildlife Hec,' always,... the turkey is a beaut'! Interesting color scheme compared to our local T'birds :biggrin:.... and they certainly don't help us make composted forest products- :d5:
Is she tucked in next to your driveway? I'm kinda blown away she feel that comfortable there!
:yoinks: Holy crap Hec', that's a small-sized land crab?! :vibe: how big do they get? That's a rather healthy set of clampers it has, like a damn stone crab; is that one cooked red, or actual color? :rofl:

.... :spels: ooOoo, India girl is coming along nicely mate,... I like the ball-nuggets she forming up! ... berry aroma, ay? :drool: .... just curious, what's her light schedule, standard 12/12?

:crying: got me too! :backside:.... estuary crabs after all,.. indeed! :rofl: ... well, plenty of other places have land crabs, why not your 'hood too? Don't you have some native species?

I thought it looked suspiciously red,... :biggrin:... I'll pass on the meal though, Waira never learned to like seafood! :shrug:
.... what's next for the COB cabana mate? Auto's, photo's..?

Autos next , I am thinking rotation Auto - Photo - [ vegged outside flower inside
DSC_0051.JPG
] I want to learn a bit more about photos , Here is a spot I am making for them used to be where I had the big passion fruit vine . @Waira Not ideal sun wise , but all I got .
DSC_0052.JPG

.... sounds like a good plan to me Hec',... how many light hours do you have during your proposed OD veg'ing, and of those, how many actual direct Sun? My location, at peak Summer, is about 14/10,... actual Sun exposure is less than 10... early and later day Sun is shaded out,... that drops off fast late Summer/early Fall as the angles steepen,.. So, you still might be OK! :thumbsup:

...Hecno, what's that plant shaped kinda like a vase, bottom right of above pic?

Back