Hecno's on going organics

@Waira I have not tried the mango trick yet but will . I'll collect and freeze a heap this up and coming mango season . -- Cobs -- there is a lot I like about the whole thing . It is another world . I am going to have a go at making some with this grow . :lol: I have started planting my veggie garden , but I have to start again as we got 9 inches of rain over night a day ago . We have had over 20 inches for the month . And yes I am going to do some photos outdoors . but this time I will keep them small and in pots so I can move them around , I have 1 more auto run to do then I will use the room . My aim is 1 maybe 2 plants . I have learnt a lot from GMC . Q-boards is also something I have been looking into .
The SSK-550-R Kit LED Lamp 4x4
will replace a single-ended 1000W HID while only drawing 480watts at the wall and delivering nearly 1200 umol/s with an efficacy of 2.53 umol/j.

TSlot rail mount package allows for
Re positioning of boards, scaleability
Adding more Skins by just adding more rail (May require extra driver/hardware)
Reduces shipping cost

Features
High-efficiency custom-designed white light metal core boards with Cree HE diodes and XPG3 660nm Deep Red
3500K and 660nm balanced white-light full spectrum with extra Red for optimal canopy penetration
1619553836705.png

Today I am going to try 0.1 gram of cob to see how it goes . :cooldance::thumbsup::vibe:

@Waira I have not tried the mango trick yet but will . I'll collect and freeze a heap this up and coming mango season . -- Cobs -- there is a lot I like about the whole thing . It is another world . I am going to have a go at making some with this grow . :lol: I have started planting my veggie garden , but I have to start again as we got 9 inches of rain over night a day ago . We have had over 20 inches for the month . And yes I am going to do some photos outdoors . but this time I will keep them small and in pots so I can move them around , I have 1 more auto run to do then I will use the room . My aim is 1 maybe 2 plants . I have learnt a lot from GMC . Q-boards is also something I have been looking into .
The SSK-550-R Kit LED Lamp 4x4
will replace a single-ended 1000W HID while only drawing 480watts at the wall and delivering nearly 1200 umol/s with an efficacy of 2.53 umol/j.

TSlot rail mount package allows for
Re positioning of boards, scaleability
Adding more Skins by just adding more rail (May require extra driver/hardware)
Reduces shipping cost

Features
High-efficiency custom-designed white light metal core boards with Cree HE diodes and XPG3 660nm Deep Red
3500K and 660nm balanced white-light full spectrum with extra Red for optimal canopy penetration
View attachment 1311803
Today I am going to try 0.1 gram of cob to see how it goes . :cooldance::thumbsup::vibe:
I dig that light man ,wouldn't mind getting something to replace the hortilux 1000watt hps sun system but it's works pretty good just not economical but I've always had crazy ways to keep the hood cool that's one of the main drawbacks.

:yoinks: holy crap, 9" overnight, not even a 24h period?? :help:--- How is it you aren't floating toward New Caledonia now? :crying:
Oh yeah, BTW ACE has New Caledonia regs available! Interesting :eyebrows:

Have you picked you picked your girls out yet for OD's? ...speaking of GMC, I have a bunch of Mad Mac genetics, some may be good choices given what you have grown in the past there.. I'll Pm you shortly...

QB's are excellent, and some good stuff can be had for decent $$, especially if you can do a little basic DIY... Big units are great for some things, but if you like to grow more than one thing at a time, I'd get at least two smaller units so you can adjust heights if needed....
Here's the FTG Lighting Infinity board I got! Bushmaster is running this co' as well, great results...
f1.jpg
f2.jpg

I love how it spreads the light out, with less shadowing, and reaches edges/corners better :thumbsup:
...it'll be covering most of the tent, AutoCOB's at the one end...

I have the first round of auto's germing now :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:........ auto Zam', HBSS, S99v6, White Crack! This is a good funky mix HubbaBubbaSmelloScope is a bubblegum version from Mephisto, WC is theirs too, typically a funky aroma..,.
Zam, who knows given what she's shown so far.. I hope the seeds is OK, much of that pack got crushed even though it was in that plastic cardboard material stuff... Turns out it's a rather soft material on that one, I could compress it with my fingers pretty easily, most are too stiff to do that... I told Stick this, but he didn't seem to hear me, thinks it was the cardboard backing that was the problem :doh: --nope! But WTF ever,...I just hate to see the waste.
A resend is supposed to happen, so better luck this time :goodluck: Zam is happening one way or another!

S99v6 (Stone/Portal) should be some sort of fruity....
KIS soil is cooked and waiting!....hopefully I have the richness dialed down more this time.

@Waira The board comes as a kit and easy to make 2 half's . Ace seeds won't send to Australia at the moment , I have been hanging out to get some Auto Zams , with out door what I want to do is keep them low and able to move them if I have to , it is not yield I am after . I was thinking 18 liter pots . I will veg them in the room first . It is a bummer about the seeds getting crushed . :what?: Here we are at the end of week 9 @The_Skunkist nearly where I like them , which is with a wee bit of amber , not much , They told me a lot in week 8 , But I was more than happy to get them this far with my soil and earth juice , which I recon I could have used more of starting about week 7 . I have bumped up the inputs with this next batch of soil as I was building it . I will also let them go another 5 days :thumbsup:
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

Killer grow and beautifull pictures Hecno !

Syd told me recently that his first tries at Critical Kush auto was stronger and more balanced than his last Mazarilla .

You think you have beaten your previous 200 grs record ? Main buds seems bigger at first eye .

27042044360347608_big (2).jpg

QB's are excellent, and some good stuff can be had for decent $$, especially if you can do a little basic DIY... Big units are great for some things, but if you like to grow more than one thing at a time, I'd get at least two smaller units so you can adjust heights if needed....

Just what I did recently for less than 280 euros quantum boards . Light dimmed for picture . 660m switched off . ENFUN ones . ( samsung LM301b 3000k + 5000k + epistar 660 nm + UV + IR, given for 2.7 µmol/J )

DSCN1109[1].JPG

DSCN1112[1].JPG

Last edited:
Ok here we have it @The_Skunkist . 180 grams and 163 grams for a total of 343 grams . I am way more than happy with this . It tells me I am on the right track with my soil . Bit more work to do , but steady steady . and @Waira yep I seem to get smaller but tight buds with my style of growing this strain , but in saying that I have some ideas to help fix that which I will be trying this next grow , different strains but same principle , to do with top dressing . So now for the cure then I will try some . :smoking: :thumbsup:
DSC_0003.JPG

Ok here we have it @The_Skunkist . 180 grams and 163 grams for a total of 343 grams . I am way more than happy with this . It tells me I am on the right track with my soil . Bit more work to do , but steady steady . and @Waira yep I seem to get smaller but tight buds with my style of growing this strain , but in saying that I have some ideas to help fix that which I will be trying this next grow , different strains but same principle , to do with top dressing . So now for the cure then I will try some . :smoking: :thumbsup: View attachment 1317621
Awesome haul!!! I prefer the smaller, denser nugs. The goodness is in a more compact form, with less mold risk, because the buds aren’t dense and huge.

I heard you were accused of being Australian..... ran across these guys the other day. Impressed. They got that "thing" and I hope they blow up. But, yea, all week, if I haven't felt like it I've been claiming SMOKO!

Back