Hecno's on going organics

I heard you were accused of being Australian..... ran across these guys the other day. Impressed. They got that "thing" and I hope they blow up. But, yea, all week, if I haven't felt like it I've been claiming SMOKO!

WTF iz Smoko?

Bloody hell mate @WildBill Ya don't know what Smoko is . It is the time the lads can stop work and have a smoke and a cup of tea , then back into it . I understand you not knowing , you being a old cow cocky [ Farmer ] Aussie slang - :mrgreen: - Any way , next grow . interesting this . 4 autos 8 - Z99 .
Soil came in at ph 6.8 which I am happy with , it seems that is where I get it to . So I don't see a problem there . The Z99 will go outside later . That's another story . :woohoo1::vibe::yay:Please love each other . :smoking::thumbsup:
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

Ps The seedling soil is 50 % coco 50% my soil .
@The_Skunkist Yum .
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG

Last edited:
Bloody hell mate @WildBill Ya don't know what Smoko is . It is the time the lads can stop work and have a smoke and a cup of tea , then back into it . I understand you not knowing , you being a old cow cocky [ Farmer ] Aussie slang - :mrgreen: - Any way , next grow . interesting this . 4 autos 8 - Z99 .
Soil came in at ph 6.8 which I am happy with , it seems that is where I get it to . So I don't see a problem there . The Z99 will go outside later . That's another story . :woohoo1::vibe::yay:Please love each other . :smoking::thumbsup:
View attachment 1319407View attachment 1319408View attachment 1319409View attachment 1319410View attachment 1319411View attachment 1319412

Ps The seedling soil is 50 % coco 50% my soil .
@The_Skunkist Yum .
View attachment 1319428View attachment 1319429

Love that soil!
I drove by my old farm last week. The color difference in the grass was quite dramatic. And that's after almost 5 years since I sold it. It made a tear come to my eye.
If I only had now the value of all the compost I made just for little 3ac. garden over 30yrs. I can't guess how many dump truck loads of finished compost I placed on that spot.

Awesome haul!!! I prefer the smaller, denser nugs. The goodness is in a more compact form, with less mold risk, because the buds aren’t dense and huge.
Me too, I find zero upside to monster tops vs smaller tops nowadays... fatter buds bury most of the flowers within themselves, crowding out space for trich's and limiting Sun/UV exposure which lessens potency too.This season I'm going to do some topping for this very reason!
yep I seem to get smaller but tight buds with my style of growing this strain , but in saying that I have some ideas to help fix that which I will be trying this next grow , different strains but same principle , to do with top dressing . So now for the cure then I will try some . :smoking:
I still think this is as much the cultivar as it is the "nature" of organic growing,...also the training and pruning has a powerful influence on bud formation... You and I both do pretty minimal stripping of lowers nodes, extra leaves... This also is going to change for me, I'm going more aggressive with stripping down lower/interior stuff this time; what I've done in the past wasn't enough, and I'm all for less kibbles & bits buds anymore!
Actually, pop into Globals and have a look at the pic TF posted tonight, 2 Green Poison's done on the extreme with this "lollipopping" gig... I'm not doing that amount of hammering, something in between instead- :biggrin:

With the OHz stuff coming to you, you'll have your work cut out for you! At least outside you'll have plenty of room, like when you ran the Mango Hz girls...
Inside, you're going to have some fun wrestlin' them, ladiez!
Only one that'll be easy will be the KOG (New Killer Malawi x Orange Glue), that one stays very much hybrid in structure...

blue

Nicely "cobbled" up (ho-ho-ho)

Waira

thanks for the assist J-Ray! kick Bloo in her shins for yet another drive-by punning-- she's been on a killing streak lately- LMAO!
Back