Hecno's on going organics

First up guys I did not make this it was gifted to me . I have been studying it as It well be something I am going to get into . Cob cured Cannabis . I am not going to get into the ins and outs of the cure as I have not done it , Google is your friend , This is what I have .
IMG_6317.JPG

I went with the Panama x Honduras . Smell first , wood , herb type smell , forget about your standard weed smell - different - 1 gram was recommended which I did .
DSC_0008.JPG

Being my day off and need to make more bacon I got that sorted first . I got started by10 am . time is now .
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

Chewing is the best way I am told by those that know . So chew chew chew , Cannabis jerky . @Mañ'O'Green 10 am chew chew chew , it is recommended to chew it till all the juice is out and swallow the rest . 10.30 yep it is coming on . 11 am now it is building , 12.30 wow this is good . 12.30 till 4 pm full on stoned , Motivative , thought provoking . with lost moments and I really enjoyed it . It is a good 5 hours of getting lots done but steady steady . They only down side was it is a bit heavy behind the eyes . I have not smoked any yet , but I am led to believe it is very smooth , my son told me so . He also commented on the duration of the high . Longer than normal . So there guys a whole new field to think about . :thumbsup:

I've done it, it is very different...my experience is very similar. It can be pretty intense. :thumbsup: Our friend @robbio has a tutorial here somewhere. Malawi Cob Cure. Simple but takes some time.
Oh and that bacon:headbang:

End of week 6 and they are doing just fine , I was going to make a tea but did not as they are responding to my earth juice fine . so for the week pond water and 1 time mixed with juice . Drinking 1.5 liter a day . Stretch has stopped at 86 cm and 78cm . So far this grow I have not ph the water at all , the soil is doing the job . @The_Skunkist here they are . :thumbsup:
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG

End of week 6 and they are doing just fine , I was going to make a tea but did not as they are responding to my earth juice fine . so for the week pond water and 1 time mixed with juice . Drinking 1.5 liter a day . Stretch has stopped at 86 cm and 78cm . So far this grow I have not ph the water at all , the soil is doing the job . @The_Skunkist here they are . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1305551View attachment 1305552View attachment 1305553View attachment 1305554View attachment 1305555View attachment 1305556View attachment 1305557View attachment 1305558View attachment 1305559View attachment 1305560
Filling out nicely :hookah:

First up guys I did not make this it was gifted to me . I have been studying it as It well be something I am going to get into . Cob cured Cannabis . I am not going to get into the ins and outs of the cure as I have not done it , Google is your friend , This is what I have .
Chewing is the best way I am told by those that know . So chew chew chew , Cannabis jerky . @Mañ'O'Green 10 am chew chew chew , it is recommended to chew it till all the juice is out and swallow the rest . 10.30 yep it is coming on . 11 am now it is building , 12.30 wow this is good . 12.30 till 4 pm full on stoned , Motivative , thought provoking . with lost moments and I really enjoyed it . It is a good 5 hours of getting lots done but steady steady . They only down side was it is a bit heavy behind the eyes . I have not smoked any yet , but I am led to believe it is very smooth , my son told me so . He also commented on the duration of the high . Longer than normal . So there guys a whole new field to think about .
:smoking: mate, have you toked some yet? It's interesting that your boy found the high so durable even though smoked....
Eating is always slower to come on, lasts longer, and did I mention before that the liver temporarily converts delta-9 THC to 11-hydroxy THC which is even more psychoactive :dizzy:... this, and sheer amount ingested are what makes an overdose this way so utterly miserable!
I see these are kibbles and bits, not a whole compressed piece... Did he break them up before sealing?

>>> Your space test is a success mate! Those are right proper bushes, loaded with bud sites :greenthumb:-- just studded with little snowballs right now!

:smoking: mate, have you toked some yet? It's interesting that your boy found the high so durable even though smoked....
Eating is always slower to come on, lasts longer, and did I mention before that the liver temporarily converts delta-9 THC to 11-hydroxy THC which is even more psychoactive :dizzy:... this, and sheer amount ingested are what makes an overdose this way so utterly miserable!
I see these are kibbles and bits, not a whole compressed piece... Did he break them up before sealing?

>>> Your space test is a success mate! Those are right proper bushes, loaded with bud sites :greenthumb:-- just studded with little snowballs right now!
That method does look interesting. Do you think it's powerful enough to put into capsules?

Back