Hecno's on going organics

Up Up and away . I am on a mission guys , to get the best I can out of @The_Skunkist Mazar Fakar . I have to beat 7 ounces as that is the best I have done so far . There will only be the 2 plants in the room so they will have space , So we will see how things go . First up the soil . :thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG

And as of today we are at day 14 .
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG

I will be doing some very lite training as in tying branches down .

Up Up and away . I am on a mission guys , to get the best I can out of @The_Skunkist Mazar Fakar . I have to beat 7 ounces as that is the best I have done so far . There will only be the 2 plants in the room so they will have space , So we will see how things go . First up the soil . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1295754
View attachment 1295755View attachment 1295756View attachment 1295757
Good luck grow amigo they look to be starting out beautifully.

View attachment 1295754
Look gorgeous Hecno! Burned mine in too hot soil. How’s the smoke? Assume it’s a heavy indica feel, but without the couch lock.

@BCBudlady The funny thing is I am not keen on Indica dominant strains , I think the level of Ruderalis genetics in the gorilla lessons the heavy Indica domination . I don't get couch lock . I would not grow it if I did . Once it hits the 2 month cure mark and beyond that is what I like . :thumbsup:

Yes @Waira same size pots - 27 ltr - Day 21 and they have only had fish pond water .
Recap Day 14 .
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG

Day 21 . Today @The_Skunkist
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG

I am looking forward to the next to weeks , should start to get a bit of size to them , trunk and stems are starting to beef up nicely . Girl 2 may be smaller , but at this stage I have learnt that can mean nothing as they is still a way to go yet . As far as watering goes its about 2 to 3 times a week if I think they need it , no set time . just when I remember . Oh @Jraven Reef fish . :cooldance::smoking::thumbsup:

Ok you mob , I am about to show you so highly technical stuff here . I have not [ I don't think ] shown you This is my limited training I do and I use soft wire on the branches with with 3 ply butchers string unwound to 1 ply . How I do pick where the branch goes ? The plant tells me . The reason I am doing this is because there is only two plants in the room . lights are 24 inch from the top . Temp 26 c - Humidity 60 % . Soil temp - around 25 c . moisture content in stems where I need it to be so I can bend them . I will do the smaller plant later , to soon yet . :thumbsup:
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG

See the frog , the silly buggers should not be there , it should be green , The amount of times I find them and save them , I like grogs .
Also @The_Skunkist I think you will like this . She is a strong Girl , This was done today at day 22 . :biggrin:

View attachment 1295754

Soil mix looks great @hecno ........plants look even Better....Lush Green......:bravo:

Have a great weekend......:bighug:

Back