Hecno's on going organics

:bighug: Old mate, that's great to hear on the CBD Haze offering you some genuine relief! ....feeling bit creaky meself tonight, time to fire up some Honey Peach-- :bong: =:zen:

That Tri-Kelp is a really nice product Hec', I think you have some products that are better than what I can get here... I need to look into that more, seems superior to most kelp based stuff i see around this side of the ball!

cool2.gif
Wow that CBDHz came out beautifully! She looks nice and ripe too,... Aroma sounds on point, some of that is he Haze side, I forget what Stick used for the CBD? I'll ask over there,... I want some of that too!
Mazarilla batch #2 buds are also very enticing my man, but less color this round? ...warmer?

Hec, I bet you have single-handedly elevated the cannabis scene in your local area to Humboldt-grade heights! :bow: :headbang: ... Don't tell me you don't have folks either running to you or from you (after hurtin' themselves on your Goods) :crying:
Others enjoy the barter no doubt, a fine deal for all,...and I love dropping a nice "mixed-flavor" baggie on some mates just for the joy of it :jointman:... I grow so much more than I can smoke, and frankly few enough in my trusted circle are even in the market anymore... Prices are waaaay down too, I almost cry when I see what a pound goes for wholesale- :eek1: Not so long ago it literally was green gold!

BTW, thanks you again brother for inviting me over there :eyebrows:,... what a gold mine it is for info, genetics, and fine folks in general...
...are you growing any outdoor photo's this year? Dude, you gotta dig up the Psicodelicia I sent you,....you will love that Nepali hybrid girl I promise!
I await some seeds from Mac, but the delays have been insane,...:nono: I have got to grow some Doors x OHz, real-deal stuff I've not had before... "Hazes" 1 or 2 before but nothing like that, and certainly nothing with the remarkable speed given the parentage!
I picked up some BEANZ goodies too, via Fiddy Including some of his wild crosses like Colombian Diesel/A5Thai x Cherry WiFi and Colmb.D'/I-95 x New Lime.
Like you, I find myself drifting away from commercial/big house breeders more and more....and how dearly I would love to do some breeding, making fem's, etc.,... gotta have the right situation to do that though!
Now that’s a site for sore eyes! The buds look scrumptious, and I can almost taste the Lilly smell you described! Cheers brother! Enjoy!:pass:
Oh oh, is that a bad CBD pun we just saw there?! :rofl:

Did you FLUSH those girls before doing all that? :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Looks yummy!
No . I don't flush I don't need to . :cooldance:
:haha: don't you get hollered at by the wifey for not flushing? :yellowcard: :rofl:

Lol! Darn autocorrect... I was typing lolly and the computer went with Lilly. I didn’t know what a lolly was until Hec educated me, so was making a little joke and showing that I still learnt it! Haha! Cheers!

:pass:

@Waira Help me here mate , Is what you are saying I can blend Sweet's Red Pure Auto CBD . with StickMans in say a 50 - 50 mix as a example to find what works and adjust up or down from there ? And old mate all the seeds you gave me I gave away, At the time I did not know what I had . I was trying to get genetics into the local stock , Did it work -- NO -- They are fuck wits , there dads that I talk to are a shamed . Where is the pride. I can walk into the pub with my head up . I sell enough to cover cost , the rest I smoke or give away . I do not sell to any body under 30 . I don't have to . I have a hand full of people I sell to , depending on the grow they can get 1 ounce each or 2 . I take a lot of pride in what I grow . Mr Stickmans
1/2 of it is going to good friends of mine ' She is very sick and her wife asked me and I said - No Worries - I will look into it . That is what started down this path
Mr W , you taught me a lot .

Guys there is some thing I have to say , Please do not think I know what I am doing , I am a old bloke , Ok Ok , Why do you think you get a bag of organic soil , this and this input you grow good weed . Yar :cuss: :cuss: :cuss::cuss:Wrong . Because you are in a harry - You are even to lazy to sort a problem out . The worst part is we are to help you , and I a noticing the commercial use of the word Organic . Is it a trend now .Mr W I like to help the people . If they take heed that is up to them

Last edited:
@Waira Help me here mate , Is what you are saying I can blend Sweet's Red Pure Auto CBD . with StickMans in say a 50 - 50 mix as a example to find what works and adjust up or down from there ? And old mate all the seeds you gave me I gave away, At the time I did not know what I had . I was trying to get genetics into the local stock , Did it work -- NO -- They are fuck wits , there dads that I talk to are a shamed . Where is the pride. I can walk into the pub with my head up . I sell enough to cover cost , the rest I smoke or give away . I do not sell to any body under 30 . I don't have to . I have a hand full of people I sell to , depending on the grow they can get 1 ounce each or 2 . I take a lot of pride in what I grow . Mr Stickmans
1/2 of it is going to good friends of mine ' She is very sick and her wife asked me and I said - No Worries - I will look into it . That is what started down this path
Mr W , you taught me a lot .
Yar :smoking:....RPA is less than 1% THC, so adding more or less of a high THC bud will allow you to tinker with your THC:CBD ratios and see what works best.. There is some overlap in their medical benefits, but CBD seems to cover more bases...They also work and act a bit differently in our bodies, so likely this alternating 1-2 punch is why they are a better pair than solo usually... General consensus is that the two work better together than either do alone :thumbsup:... Let me see if I have a very nifty chart about this handy!

Same here brudda, a select few buy now and again which covers my yearly investments into materials... It's the "free" weed and excellent variety and quality that are the real benefits! :rofl: ...when you have a dozen different things to chose from, you are your own dispensary :woohoo:
Bless ya for the sharing with those in genuine need :angel:... one of the grow "client" friends, the wife had lung cancer, so for her it's edibles, and since she wants less high-effect, I'm going to try a non-decarb'ed tincture made from kief!

... too bad about the seeds mate, some were inherited from another "retired" grower and needed to be run while decently viable. Once out of your hands though, nuthin' you can do! I have been known to give seedlings instead, so as to insure the seeds aren't wasted or stash-hoarded...
Still, I'm going to punish you with pic of what might have been! :haha:

Psicodelicia >>> ...I found her to be a wonderful plant, interesting build, like an Indica but with more sati'-type buds....
psico2.jpg
comp 3.jpg
comp 2.jpg
comp 1-a.jpg
d2-a.jpg
S1.jpg

Back