Hecno's on going organics

SCLabs chart.jpg

.... forgot to add, we have shared a mighty pile of good info between us mate, especially with Capt'n EoF too... both of you are certified Organic Mechanic's! :worship:... Plain truth: to date, you have no competition here for your pot size/yields/quality for soil grows in any manner, period! To me this is proof that it's as much an art as it is a science... "feel" and educated intuition are skills that can't be measured on paper if ya know what I mean! :eyebrows:

Thanks mate . :biggrin: Today I toped up my worm soil , right time to hit the Turley nest . I only get about 5 months of the that I gather it , - Wet Season - But I tell ya worms love it . Under it I grated more horse manure so there is plenty of feed for them . To this I added Charlie Carp [ N ]
Bat Guano [ P ] [ Ca ] [ Sil ] - Seaweed [ K ] Fulvic acid - Humic acid - Molasses - Sea minerals - and a bunch of microbes .That will be it for a month or so .
When I water it I will use fish pond water . :thumbsup:
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG

Last edited:
@smokeyfromau
View attachment 1283343 View attachment 1283347 This is what you want , just the ducks nuts :biggrin: Around $ 46 will worth it as it goes a long way , 1 gram per liter
and there is 1 kg in the bucket . If you would like I can send you some to try . Australian product . :thumbsup:
@hecno Thanks mate, a 1 kilo would last a few grows for sure. Nice lot of K and other minerals, i need more of stuff like that, :pass: :d5: Lovely buds there mate, and i think i could be in luck the NTS kelp might be local

Final touch to the next batch of soil . At work I get a lot of grass clippings and leaf litter so I decided to make a big pile as I have the space to store it . Over time I just let it do its own thing , then the wet season goes along and that is when the good things happen . One big holiday home for worms . I use it as a top layer on the soil [ worm feed ] The top left hand side 2 nd square down in the photo in the last post is the area I live in . I will have another 5 months before it starts to dry out .
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

All it takes is just some of this . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
1614627474431.png

Final touch to the next batch of soil . At work I get a lot of grass clippings and leaf litter so I decided to make a big pile as I have the space to store it . Over time I just let it do its own thing , then the wet season goes along and that is when the good things happen . One big holiday home for worms . I use it as a top layer on the soil [ worm feed ] The top left hand side 2 nd square down in the photo in the last post is the area I live in . I will have another 5 months before it starts to dry out .
View attachment 1292437View attachment 1292436
All it takes is just some of this . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
View attachment 1292438
I love that leaf littler!
This past week I heard or read someone say pine needles were easy to compost............yeah,,,,,,,,,if you only layer it 10 needles high before ya apply another layer of hot chicken doody on top..................yeah, I'm being a bit sarcastic. :biggrin: :cools:

Back