Hecno's on going organics

Thank you for the rep @WildBill . So here we go guys , second plant that I had my hopes up for , I needed to beat 196 gram dry with this strain and I am not going to get there , now I am pissed of , but in saying that I though that might be the case - to many big plants in one small room . - With the help of old mate Jack we are going to war . I will win :smoking:
DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG

@The_Skunkist The battle plan is 2 plants in the room next grow . AND I have a secret juice to feed the .
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG

This is spent soil form last grow , just now , horse manure and straw that has been out in the rain in a tub with holes then I layer the top tub with the soil and Horse manure and straw mix with the soil , bottom tub has a tap on it . Which I use to drain the liquid off . For worms I only use native soil worms that I gather . I also add organic nutrients to it , sea weed - bat Guano ect , My aim this time is to use it later in the grow more for flowering . In the dry season I can't get the inputs that I want , that is why it was not used in the last grow . You could call it worm tea but it is a bit more than that . Microbes also play a big part . :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
All done . Last one :woohoo1: :biggrin:
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG

This has been interesting - StickMans -CBD Haze - I have know idea what it is supposed to look like , but looks cool to me . I think 9 weeks old
She sure did like the soil . I will give her another week as I am not sure about CBD , I believe you want more amber than cloudy , can any one correct me on this . @Eyes on Fire .
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG

And last but not least , my gumboot girl . :thumbsup:
DSC_0042.JPG

When all is done I am going to take some time out , have a bit of a break . :smoking:

Great harvest, I am loving that CBD Haze too, I have those seeds from Stickman as well. Not sure when I will be running them but your pics are tempting for me to :d5:

Great harvest, I am loving that CBD Haze too, I have those seeds from Stickman as well. Not sure when I will be running them but your pics are tempting for me to :d5:
I need to explore some 1:1 cbd strains for my friends nerve pain. If it can help his, it should help my pain and inflammation.

:headbang: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :drool: What a fine showing once again ol' mate! :worship: .... beautiful girls too with such nice colors.... I'ma task your nose once again Hec, and ask how the lots smells, with an eye to how consistent the aroma is showing between pheno's. You're in a perfect position to assess this having grown several out now!
CBD Haze came out excellent too, I'd say the best one I've seen to date :greenthumb: Try and wave Stick down at GMC, he'll be thrilled to see her!
Since CBD doesn't break down into CBN (pretty sure on that), amber% is no measure, so I'd take her when you would like any other THC dom. variety; I think she's supposed to be about 1:1 ratio?

@BCBudlady Thanks for the info , I will harvest when I will harvest when I get home today , I thank all you guys for the reps too , @WildBill I will let you know how it goes with the CBD girl as I want it for pain and inflammation , mostly my knees , It is my first step into CBD plants .

I forgot to post this . :biggrin::smoking::cheers::thumbsup:

@Waira I'll get back to you on the smell . still defining it . :doc3: Today I was out catching worms , perfect time now - Wet season -
I put a fair amount in the bin . I feed the worms decayed forest liter - blended banana stems - manure - rotten wood - old turkey nest - Then as time goes by - Seaweed - bat guano - Fish hydrolysate - Microbes-molasses - As I am just starting out I will leave it for a month before adding this last lot , I still have a lot more worms to add , moisture content is important - not to wet and not to dry - to get the right amount of run off . I feel this is a critical part of what I am trying to do . To much water and all I am getting is run off which is not what I want , I want a slow supply of a higher content of nutrients that has passed through the worms and microbes . Volume is not the issue here . It is the quality of the run off . My potting soil I am more than happy with so what I am trying to create here is a flowering brew . The fish Hydrolysate will be backed off later on as it we be a small component of the brew . With the run off the first 2 -4 drains will not be used , - How will I use - Don't know - I am thinking starting at 300 ml and 700 ml water to give me a liter . That will be a starting point . ---- Time will tell --- this is what I love about organic growing , there is some much to learn . :thumbsup:
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG

Thanks for the rep Smokey , I was wondering where you got to . :biggrin: Harvest 1st plant yesterday , might get close to 6 ounces from her we will see
First up is the root system on the first one - 27 liter pots - :thumbsup:
View attachment 1277599View attachment 1277600View attachment 1277601View attachment 1277602
The plant @The_Skunkist

Technical features of Mazarilla Auto marijuana seeds by Urban Legends
Suitable for Indoors and outdoors organic hydro
Sex Feminized autoflowering
Genotype Indica-Sativa Hybrid
Cross Mazar auto x Gorilla auto
Comprehensive life cycle 10-12+ weeks
Yield High
Height 1meter+ in right pot size .
THC High
View attachment 1277604View attachment 1277605View attachment 1277606View attachment 1277607View attachment 1277608View attachment 1277609
:pass: Hey Hecno, I was missing but am back:woohoo1: Your girls are looking super, loving the purple she has. Great harvest mate super happly plants, i am finding myself even using the searles prem over their organic one i run into some issues with the leaves, your soil is great. I actually found a random worm in the wheelie bin full of organic searles used soil, somehow it mustve found it way in there or was in the pot already.

Back