Hecno's on going organics

thank you Mr Eyes , Here we are at day 49 , The biggest girl is 102 cm - 99 cm and 90 cm - widest 70 cm and this is what they have had for the week all 1 time thru the week - Fulvic - Humic - Amino acids , seaweed - Bat guano - Sea minerals - Molasses - Mycorrhizal probiotic - Mammoth P
and Fish pond water . Which I will be cutting back and using more rain water to cut the [ N ] back . One thing I have forgot to tell you is I have the water at room temp , the room temp is now set at 23 c so that is the temp of the water . Humidity 45 % @The_Skunkist I got a good feeling about one of the girls bettering 200 grams , we will see , :thumbsup:
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG

:vibe: that cage is wall-to-wall animals! :vibe: ....yar that front left one is bulking up really nicely, and with lots of time left to go for fattening more! That just may do it :woohoo1:

Day 56 . For the week , Day one nothing - Day 2 - Pond water , Fulvic acid , Seaweed , Bat Guano , Cal mag - - Day 3 - Rain water - Day 4 - Nothing
Day 5 - Mycorrhizal - Mammoth P - Seaweed - Bat guano - Rain water - Molasses - Day 6 Rain water - Day 7 - nothing - I have introduced more rain water to bring the nitrogen down , The only nitrogen I have introduced to this grow is when I built the soil and the use of Pond water and a bit the Amino acid had in it , I did not take note of the nitrogen in the Amino acid , but I will from now on . I have also dropped the temps to 22 c and Humidity to 40 % , and you will notice the drop in water usage , I came about this by a very scientific method , It has been very hot and humid here and at work we get cooked by lunch time [ outside work ] anyway knocked off work and went straight to the beer fridge for a tinny , Hmm that was good better have another one and so it went , The lad said lets have a joint dad - good idea - I'll roll a joint you get beer , :biggrin: So what happens I forgot to water the plants and could not get to them till I got back from work the next day . All day at work all I could think about was wilted plants when I got home , :sadcry: BUT :woohoo1:They are all good , no wilt at all . :thumbsup: I am sure I know why , see if you can . :smoking:
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG

First up , @Stylez2 the reason I am thinking is the transpiration rate is down due to the lower temps - 20 c to 22 c and humidity at 40 % It is the only thing I can think of . Here we are at day 64 and nothing but rain water . I will let them go for another week , maybe more as I am just starting to see a very little bit of amber . I'll just keep a eye on them . I am also very happy with the way the soil has paned out . Still have a bit of work to do with it - one soil at a time - :biggrin:
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG

This plant is - StickMans - CBD Haze and what a great plant and doing great seems as it is stuck in a corner . :thumbsup:
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

First up , @Stylez2 the reason I am thinking is the transpiration rate is down due to the lower temps - 20 c to 22 c and humidity at 40 % It is the only thing I can think of . Here we are at day 64 and nothing but rain water . I will let them go for another week , maybe more as I am just starting to see a very little bit of amber . I'll just keep a eye on them . I am also very happy with the way the soil has paned out . Still have a bit of work to do with it - one soil at a time - :biggrin:
View attachment 1275451View attachment 1275454View attachment 1275455View attachment 1275456View attachment 1275457View attachment 1275458View attachment 1275459
This plant is - StickMans - CBD Haze and what a great plant and doing great seems as it is stuck in a corner . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1275468View attachment 1275469
Must smell amazing @hecno . Gorgeous . Your boys helping with the trim? Yer gonna be busy.

Back