Hecno's on going organics

Good to see the old bud factory still churning out the dank mate :d5:

vIpuOX7.gif

:d5: young'uns coming along very nicely as usual,.... :smokeout:.... great growth spurt that week, and even better next!

Rain,... we should be so lucky! It's one of the driest starts to Winter here I can recall, we are many inches behind already :nono:

Yep , you are right Waira - Big growth this week , -- Day 28 -- Pond water and I gave them 1/4 strength Sea weed -- for the - K - because I am unsure if I have enough in the soil .
recap Day 21 .
1607460401096.png

Today . @The_Skunkist
DSC_0017.JPG

The front 2 and back left are yours , and the back right is StickMans .
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

started to show sex at around day 20 - 21 - and the soil is holding out real well at this stage , -- K -- is my concern , I'll just have to see how it goes . For you guys that are just starting to watch what I am doing you will see I do no training . I like my plant natural , all I do is leaf tucking .
Not that I am against it , it is just the way I like to grow . See ya round like a rissole . :biggrin: work that out . :thumbsup:

Yep , you are right Waira - Big growth this week , -- Day 28 -- Pond water and I gave them 1/4 strength Sea weed -- for the - K - because I am unsure if I have enough in the soil .
recap Day 21 .
View attachment 1262945
Today . @The_Skunkist
View attachment 1262946
The front 2 and back left are yours , and the back right is StickMans .
View attachment 1262958View attachment 1262959View attachment 1262960View attachment 1262961View attachment 1262962View attachment 1262963View attachment 1262964View attachment 1262965
started to show sex at around day 20 - 21 - and the soil is holding out real well at this stage , -- K -- is my concern , I'll just have to see how it goes . For you guys that are just starting to watch what I am doing you will see I do no training . I like my plant natural , all I do is leaf tucking .
Not that I am against it , it is just the way I like to grow . See ya round like a rissole . :biggrin: work that out . :thumbsup:
ya don,t fuck with perfection.LOLpeace please

8 plus weeks down the track . The straw is breaking down nicely , So this is what I added - all full strength - Charlie Carp [ N ] - Liquid seaweed - fair bit of powdered Bat Guano - Fulvic acid - Humic acid - grated horse manure crated - Molasses - Mycorrhizal Fungi Probiotic - Now I will do one more hit before the soil will be used , in about 5 weeks time as I will not be using it for about another 8 weeks . Maybe longer if I have a break which I normally do . [ 2 to 3 weeks ] Soil temp is sitting at 29 c Which sounds a lot , but it is not because I am building soil , not growing plants .
soil organisms have an active range of temperature from 0 to 60°C. So I am no where near the top of the range , plus my worms are happy . :thumbsup:
DSC_0029.JPG

8 plus weeks down the track . The straw is breaking down nicely , So this is what I added - all full strength - Charlie Carp [ N ] - Liquid seaweed - fair bit of powdered Bat Guano - Fulvic acid - Humic acid - grated horse manure crated - Molasses - Mycorrhizal Fungi Probiotic - Now I will do one more hit before the soil will be used , in about 5 weeks time as I will not be using it for about another 8 weeks . Maybe longer if I have a break which I normally do . [ 2 to 3 weeks ] Soil temp is sitting at 29 c Which sounds a lot , but it is not because I am building soil , not growing plants .
soil organisms have an active range of temperature from 0 to 60°C. So I am no where near the top of the range , plus my worms are happy . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1263880
LMMFAO! Grating horse turds.................by hand! That's hardcore organic! :rofl:

When I made compost small scale, I'd shovel horse turds into my wood chipper. I wore out that poor wood chipper! When I was small scale, I made my compost in the corners of my garden. I'd stand up 3 full sheets, one back and two sides, and then blow the material into it. and pull them away when finished. Very fast compost........... if 'fast' can be used when talking about compost. VERY hot piles!

Back