Hecno's on going organics

ok , things are getting a bit silly , @The_Skunkist the girls are going nuts , - Day 35 - first up a bit of tec stuff . Lights 20 inch from top of plants ,
Humidity 55 % - Temp 25 c , feeds - pond water every day then 1 time - Mammoth P - seaweed - Molasses - The girls are at 2 liters of water a day
Height - 90 cm - 88 cm 85 cm - this 7 day growth has amazed me , I think I have to keep a really good eye on them now as I don't know how long the nutrients in the soil will last . The microbiological inputs that I have put in the soil and still doing have helped a lot .
Recap - Last week - :thumbsup:
1608100606466.png

This week
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

:jawdrop: *clank* - fork me! ...That is an absolute blow-up mate, arguably the best I've seen yet from you - :bow:... it's all coming together-- the warm T's, the new batch of soil, the 'crobe herd fizzing off like mad = :growing:BOOM! ... the very picture of health and vigor!

Well bugger me I have had a interesting 2 days , we have had very hot tropical weather24/7 and my air con shit it self at midnight Monday , when I checked the plants they where at 32c - Dam - I had to take them out of the room as it was 27 c outside , not much I could do about it at that time of night , when I got to work that morning I asked the GM if I could use one of the old ones , he knew what for so I came home and as my son is back so we put it in , I could get the room down to 28 c better than nothing , Now it would take 3 to 4 days to get a new one sent up , Things where not looking good , F#$@ it . Well low and behold , when I told my work mate he said I have a brand new one in a box , :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:
In it went . No damage done . Here they are at day 42 random photos and it was a mission to get them out of the room . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    594.8 KB · Views: 19
Well bugger me I have had a interesting 2 days , we have had very hot tropical weather24/7 and my air con shit it self at midnight Monday , when I checked the plants they where at 32c - Dam - I had to take them out of the room as it was 27 c outside , not much I could do about it at that time of night , when I got to work that morning I asked the GM if I could use one of the old ones , he knew what for so I came home and as my son is back so we put it in , I could get the room down to 28 c better than nothing , Now it would take 3 to 4 days to get a new one sent up , Things where not looking good , F#$@ it . Well low and behold , when I told my work mate he said I have a brand new one in a box , :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:
In it went . No damage done . Here they are at day 42 random photos and it was a mission to get them out of the room . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
View attachment 1267800View attachment 1267801View attachment 1267802View attachment 1267803View attachment 1267804View attachment 1267805View attachment 1267806View attachment 1267807View attachment 1267808
Big , beautiful, and perfect. Shrugged off those high temps. A sign of tip top health. Pond water for the win!

Happy Holidays Hec'! :pighug: :passit:

I can't even pick a favorite mate, they are all turning out rock stars! I especially like how they are forming buds, snow-ball pistil tufts studded all over :hump:

Howdy all , today is soil day . What I have done here is the last of the inputs to go in ,
DSC_0054.JPG

now this is what call the 3rd quarter soil , by that I mean the end of the year soil build which takes in the dry season and the start of the wet season , temps are higher as is the humidity and the rains are starting . The soil is under cover out of the direct sun and rain but plenty of airflow and with the rains starting , this is a great time of the year for microbes to kick into gear , apart from what you see in the photo I also wander around the yard and take a handful of soil from different spots , The reason I do this is to gather different microbes , this is added to the soil , One thing that is missing from the above photo is molasses . So here is my soil of today , I'll just touch on watering , - not much - over the last 3 months 4 times and never to run off and it will not be watered again till I pot up if then . As I have said I do not add perlite or pumice or anything like that , the reason in my eyes is because of the high organic matter I introduce to it , One thing is if you understand your soil and the watering requirements and you have a good microbe count you don't need to water to run off . Why waste you soil to excess run off you want everything to stay in there . In this next photo you will see little snails , I did not put them there , they came with the native soil and have never harmed my plants so they can stay , Its like when you go out for dinner you are not just going to have chips but steak and salad as well , There are a lot of other little critters in the soil as well all doing there bit . I believe this is what makes a good soil - full of life - I always reuse my soil from the grow before as well , -- why waste it -- in the above photo is the base inputs I use the rest is what is around me , What I am about to say I mean no offence - But I am seeing new growers that buy organic soil and nutrients and are getting into trouble with there grow . All I can say is for you to learn what inputs are in the soil and how they react to the nutrients you are adding to the grow . The more you know about your soil the easy your grow will be -- Does it take time to learn to make your own soil -- Yep it sure does -- I am still learning , :thumbsup:
DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG

Check old mate out , late afternoon and calling his lady friends home . :biggrin:
DSC_0067.JPG

Back