Hecno's on going organics

And we are off , Day 14 for the 3 bigger ones , I have revisited Mazarilla -- Cross Mazar auto x Gorilla auto -- @The_Skunkist They are in 27 liter pots and have only had fish pond water . Temp 26 c - humidity 60 % .
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

Now this one was kindly given to me by Stickman for my aches and pains -- CBD Haze f2 , she is 4 maybe 5 days younger . I forget and this is personal , just for me . Also 27 liter pot . :thumbsup:
DSC_0030.JPG

And we are off , Day 14 for the 3 bigger ones , I have revisited Mazarilla -- Cross Mazar auto x Gorilla auto -- @The_Skunkist They are in 27 liter pots and have only had fish pond water . Temp 26 c - humidity 60 % .
View attachment 1257450View attachment 1257451View attachment 1257452
Now this one was kindly given to me by Stickman for my aches and pains -- CBD Haze f2 , she is 4 maybe 5 days younger . I forget and this is personal , just for me . Also 27 liter pot . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1257453
Nice start @hecno ! Tell me about Mazarilla’s effects please. I’ll be growing either Mazarilla or Mandarine Fuel next cycle.

View attachment 1257450View attachment 1257451View attachment 1257452
View attachment 1257453
[/QUO sticks CBD line,are good meds.for old ass joints like mine.Peace please

@The_Skunkist Yes mate , 27 liter , It is the pot size I like . I have been using for a while now and the last thing I do when I finish a grow is check the root system , It tells me a lot by doing it . Now out of the 3 now -- 1 -- is looking good to equal it , But I am hoping to do better . This soil now should be better than last time -- I hope -- The way I make the soil it is season dependent -- Temps - Humidity - What is floating around in the air at that time . I tell ya what , it is bloody hard to figure it out , Butttt :biggrin: when the old noggin clicks in -- hello -- We progress . :thumbsup:

And , yes I am stoned . :smoking:

G'day everyone , another week has gone by so we are at day 21 and still on cruise mode , They have only had fish pond water with Fulic and Humic acid once at low dose . @The_Skunkist I have a girl that is heading the same way as the girl I got the big yield off . This one . Here she was 7 days ago .
DSC_0026.JPG

Now .
DSC_0046.JPG

The other 2 are doing fine too .
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG

Stickmans CBD Haze is happy too . :biggrin:
DSC_0051.JPG

And last but not least , My Welly baby , 4 days old ? . :cooldance:
DSC_0050.JPG

The next batch of soil is cooking away nicely . :thumbsup:
DSC_0052.JPG