Hecno's on going organics

You don't need to make a compost bin. I've never built one. The closest thing to a "bin" I've ever had was a pile of finished compost put in T-Post and chicken wire container and planted tomatoes around it. LOL!
If you don't make much, a tumbler type composter makes it pretty quick. You can still compost in the winter if it's not super fridgid and you turn daily to keep the heat and composting running. Composting on the ground in winter demands large volumes to help retain the heat and microbial activity running.
Hey Wild Bill, Winter isnt too cold here, so the compost may be able keep its heat, thats a good idea so your compost was in the vege garden, the tomatoes probablty tried to get their roots into the compost lol. I am over this time release nutrient pottng mixes.

Hey Wild Bill, Winter isnt too cold here, so the compost may be able keep its heat, thats a good idea so your compost was in the vege garden, the tomatoes probablty tried to get their roots into the compost lol. I am over this time release nutrient pottng mixes.
They grew insanely! When they needed water, I just watered the compost pile.

Well here we are . 17 1/2 ounces dried for 11 days 6 plants . Smells are awesome , I get a clean sweet smell of both strains , i have tried some , but I will let cure a bit before I comment on that , @The_Skunkist
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

@smokeyfromau the soil is under the house . I will be seeding in a day or so , back to 4 plants and 27 liter pots . :thumbsup: Bloody pigs -5 am and dogs barking , wild pigs are getting out of control , dam things are every where , :cuss:

Well here we are . 17 1/2 ounces dried for 11 days 6 plants . Smells are awesome , I get a clean sweet smell of both strains , i have tried some , but I will let cure a bit before I comment on that , @The_Skunkist
View attachment 1248837View attachment 1248835
@smokeyfromau the soil is under the house . I will be seeding in a day or so , back to 4 plants and 27 liter pots . :thumbsup: Bloody pigs -5 am and dogs barking , wild pigs are getting out of control , dam things are every where , :cuss:
Beautiful finish @hecno . Look forward to the smoke report. @The_Skunkist , any chance we can get some of these beauties?

View attachment 1248837View attachment 1248835
@hecno Beautiful bud mate :pass: , look super nice frosty. I found where i can get the organic potting mix, this other mix is hot clawing , searles admitted mix had no time to sit due to demand - covid also, they said had trouble souring bark
:nono: Shocking the feral pigs, even in rainforest, ruining the ecology , just like those feral cats out back, maybe they can bring out a charlie carp version of them:rofl: hoof and hog, seriously would be a good thing to recycle these pests, they can be aggressive i read also so a threat to kids

Nice Hecno, i got 35L pots but really they are 32 lol, company cheated me 3L :haha:

Beautiful finish @hecno . Look forward to the smoke report. @The_Skunkist , any chance we can get some of these beauties?

Hi there,
No problem with that, those are f1 autoregs . Just pm me !

11 strains autofems and as much different autoregs or above, are available. (4 first fem strains on seedbay and much more soon)

I'm smoking the "mandarine fuel or mandarine rocket" right now .
Very pleasant smoke . This RRF male brings a nice diesel dominant taste and punch .

Beautifull grow @hecno , I hope you will enjoy those as much as I'm enjoying them .

Back