Hecno's on going organics

@BCBudlady Thanks for the info , I will harvest when I will harvest when I get home today , I thank all you guys for the reps too , @WildBill I will let you know how it goes with the CBD girl as I want it for pain and inflammation , mostly my knees , It is my first step into CBD plants .

I forgot to post this . :biggrin::smoking::cheers::thumbsup:

I appreciate it bro!

@smokeyfromau The seales premium I have been using for a long time now as a base to build on , I also reuse after harvest and have done so many times . The soil gets better each time , the inputs help a lot as well , Horse manure - straw - worms -ect . If you can leave it for no less than 3 months to give it time to mature and blend in , Under cover if you are able to . I always have a batch going as soon as I have potted up , A number of times there is fair bit left which I use to start again , This way I have never had a problem of soil ph . - So far - :thumbsup:
This is the main stuff I use . All Australian .
DSC_0054.JPG

@smokeyfromau The seales premium I have been using for a long time now as a base to build on , I also reuse after harvest and have done so many times . The soil gets better each time , the inputs help a lot as well , Horse manure - straw - worms -ect . If you can leave it for no less than 3 months to give it time to mature and blend in , Under cover if you are able to . I always have a batch going as soon as I have potted up , A number of times there is fair bit left which I use to start again , This way I have never had a problem of soil ph . - So far - :thumbsup:
This is the main stuff I use . All Australian .
View attachment 1278607
Gotta love that horse manure! I had lots of stables around me at my old farm.
When I made special small batch compost, with my wood chipper blowing into a corner made of cement blocks, I would shovel material into the chipper. It easily busts up the turds, spreads out the material and adds air. By doing it that way, it would get hot quickly and finishes much sooner. Every time I see your girls, I think about that with your blocks.

Wow , this plant is the best yet I have grown so far , I loved every part of her growing and she responded to my soil very well :woohoo1:Thank you Mr StickMan and awesome work you have done . :clapper::clapper::clapper:View attachment 1278757View attachment 1278758View attachment 1278759View attachment 1278760View attachment 1278761View attachment 1278762View attachment 1278763View attachment 1278764View attachment 1278765View attachment 1278766

Beautiful plant, Hecno. I can see why you are thrilled. Also, it means something when you say this is the best plant you have grown, considering all the stunners you have grown already. I can’t wait to see how she dries and trimmed, and hear how she smells and tastes!

@Growtogrow I am not sure what you mean , but I'll see if I can explain and she was stuck in the corner . So bud structure - Big - even the lower buds - Trichome production was massive - ease of growing - easy - . The wire is there to hold the branches up for photos as they where to heavy .
One thing that did happen and has not happened to me before was instead of getting gunky finger [ cloves ] it was more oily , why I don't know .
In a prime spot in the room I recon she would have been bigger . Smell is like a bag of lollys. [ Candy ] Not a heavy feeder at all if you soil is ok .
Trimming was very easy due the extent and volume of trichomes extending so far down the leafs [ why waste it ] She is now on a slow dry and I will cure it for 10 days before I try it . I always like a 4 week plus cure . I always find a 8 to 12 weeks and longer is the way to go . But it is bloody hard to go over 8 weeks, - I am greedy - :biggrin: Out of interest here is a soil that I had left over for my previous grow , so it is near on 8 months old , and believe it or not I watered it around 6 weeks ago . Just setting in the tub doing its thing , I will mix it in the next batch of soil I build . :thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

hecno
That look like my worm bin soil!
When gathering worms yesterday, I sooooo wanted to just gather some of it and plant another girl straight into it. That great smell, I know you know it, just had me dreaming of frost monsters!

Wow , this plant is the best yet I have grown so far , I loved every part of her growing and she responded to my soil very well :woohoo1:Thank you Mr StickMan and awesome work you have done . :clapper::clapper:
:vibe: she's a mini-monster mate, definitely a calendar girl! You'll have to show Stick at GMC though,...
One thing that did happen and has not happened to me before was instead of getting gunky finger [ cloves ] it was more oily , why I don't know .
In a prime spot in the room I recon she would have been bigger . Smell is like a bag of lollys. [ Candy ] Not a heavy feeder at all if you soil is ok .
Trimming was very easy due the extent and volume of trichomes extending so far down the leafs [ why waste it ] She is now on a slow dry and I will cure it for 10 days before I try it . I always like a 4 week plus cure . I always find a 8 to 12 weeks and longer is the way to go . But it is bloody hard to go over 8 weeks, - I am greedy -
'
:drool:Wow she came out candy/fruit sweet? She's just smothered in trich's,...an exceptional pheno, best I've seen so far! I hope her cannabinoid profile follows suite, I think you'll find wonderful medi-effects and betting she'll still buzz your melon a fair bit :greenthumb:

Back