Hecno's on going organics

Wowza! Looking great in there, Hecno! Love the color of your plants... so rich and vibrant. Killer soil. The solo cup has really stretched too. You are getting the curling at the edges like I keep seeing in solo grows. Any idea what triggers it?

Nice growing, as always!

:smokeout: howdy y'all!

This what I made for you . Just on 2 years to make . I'm a bit slow . :biggrin: The first 3 Today .

cool2.gif
...ooOOooo that is just fantastic mate! What is that? The colors are gorgeous, nice paring with the pot too.... serious garden highlight material!

How are the Stranglers doing? ...and the Paw-Paw? -that must be getting plain big by now! Toss some pics up at the other garden thread mate :smoking:
.....it'll be a couple weeks, but one of the Stanhopea's is spiking up, 3 so far :greenthumb:... how I wish I could get you a division of this one, Stanh. martiana (white + purple blotches), it would thrive in your conditions!

:drool: the girls are looking as fine as ever Hec' - :d5: .... you are bringing out the best in Skunkist's works! .... now, who's who in there mate?
I really like the one a 4-5 pics down, she has that unusual pistil's fuzz-like look, fine curled ones held tight, almost wool-like in appearance... Buds will be pretty too with the nice orange dried pistils...
The two chunkers in the back, same cross?
Solo cup kid doing pretty good considering the style! I've not been following that run, have you been slipping her some snacks here and there?

Week 8 Today , water only for the week . I will be watching them as I don't think they are ready yet so I will just keep a close eye on them day to day . Now that I am at the end I am really happy how the soil went , This is because in the early days Mr @Eye on Fire helped me lot to understand soil . You to @Waira, more so the interaction of nutrients . what I am finding with each grow is the flavour and smoothness andwith correct drying and curing is :biggrin:

It makes it all worth while . :smoking:. But in saying that I have a way to go yet . The yield will not be as good as it could have been due to 2 to many plants in the room [ shading ] @The_Skunkist The 2 strains in the room - 3 of each - Mandarin Fuel - Killer Fuel - They have been a joy to grow . Now Waira you know I am no good at smell , all I can say they are bloody nice . First photo the little girl - :woohoo1:she made it , I
have to admit I didn't look after her to well . :shrug: @Iriee Vibez
DSC_0001.JPG

The lady's . :smoking:
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG

:woody:frosty sexiness is lookg tasty.always about input.quailty in,quality out with a proper dry cure for even a few weeks in some cases.love watching you use those natural inputs brother.jealous and impressed you are as busy and gung ho as ya are.i miss tending the lands.beautiful garden as always.was and always will be my pleasure to lend where i can mate.:pass::smokeout:

Back