Hecno's on going organics

:greenthumb::clapper::clapper::clapper: :drool: they are going to finish to perfection mate! And look at that bud:leaf, you'll hardly need to trim - :eyebrows:

Okay, you're not off the hook at all for aroma reports Hec! :rofl: ....Nip a piece of sugar leaf off, smear it some between your fingers, the tuck under your nose and smell slowly (that's key really, try it!)... the slower moving air let's your olfactory receptors get a better load of molecules onto them, and thus improving strength and resolution of the aromas.... You've seen those wheel of aroma graphics before, and you know what most, if not all of those smell like... For me, the hard part is picking apart the mixed aromas in complex blends, that's a challenge sometimes!
For me, since I'm not at all a heavy toker, sheer strength isn't that important, the aroma's are a big part of what I want in what I grow... limited space and time means I have to make picky-ass choices! :jointman:

:greenthumb::clapper::clapper::clapper: :drool: they are going to finish to perfection mate! And look at that bud:leaf, you'll hardly need to trim - :eyebrows:

Okay, you're not off the hook at all for aroma reports Hec! :rofl: ....Nip a piece of sugar leaf off, smear it some between your fingers, the tuck under your nose and smell slowly (that's key really, try it!)... the slower moving air let's your olfactory receptors get a better load of molecules onto them, and thus improving strength and resolution of the aromas.... You've seen those wheel of aroma graphics before, and you know what most, if not all of those smell like... For me, the hard part is picking apart the mixed aromas in complex blends, that's a challenge sometimes!
For me, since I'm not at all a heavy toker, sheer strength isn't that important, the aroma's are a big part of what I want in what I grow... limited space and time means I have to make picky-ass choices! :jointman:
LOL! You're :baked: !!!!

Hi there .

I'm smoking some Mandarine Fuel or Mandarine rocket whatever the name .
It's really nice taste and high in the range of "orange diesel concept" but a very nice one .
I'm really impressed by this cross . Several F2's has been made to fix best pheno .
I did not expected such a result re injecting a different diesel in the mandarine auto that has already some .

Juicy crop you have there Hecno ! You will love those tastes even if your are not the best to describe them.
Another terrific grow by Hecno !

:d5:

Part [ 1 ] Here we have - Killer Fuel - @The_Skunkist Harvest - 1 day short of 9 weeks , all have a little bit of amber , being summer and longer light hours I like a more uplifting smoke , not a couch lock . 3 plants . I will have a lot more info in part 2 , I have the smoke house going at the moment I am doing some smoked fish :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    565.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    496.3 KB · Views: 38
Part [ 1 ] Here we have - Killer Fuel - @The_Skunkist Harvest - 1 day short of 9 weeks , all have a little bit of amber , being summer and longer light hours I like a more uplifting smoke , not a couch lock . 3 plants . I will have a lot more info in part 2 , I have the smoke house going at the moment I am doing some smoked fish :thumbsup:
Another outstanding finish @hecno ! I missed the info in the genetics...bud structure looks pretty dense, so on the Indica side I assume. Who wouldn’t enjoy some Killer Fuel?

Awesome plants hecno :pass: I was hoping I would stumble across one of your grows. :greenthumb: only went through the last 5 pages, but from that point, plants looked lush and I'm sure they were no different in the earlier stages:toke:. Finger tip on that glove looks like it will be some delicious hash/smoke :jointman:.

OneLove to ya :baked:

Bit late - part 2 - 3 Mandarine Fuel @The_Skunkist Both strains have a great smell , I can smell a clean pine type of smell with a under note sweet smell . Killer Fuel I am unsure of . Bud structure on both strains are nice and compact , and more so for the ones that got a lot of light . The all where easy to grow and I had know problems with them at all . Apart from the microbiological inputs very little N .P.K was used , I did do 2 small P.K hits towards the end . The soil held plenty of calcium so there was know need to add any . I am doing a 10 day dry which I am sold on . I did it last time and the results blow me away , well worth doing . And thanks for the rep guys . :thumbsup:
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG

Back