Hecno's on going organics

Well got me 2nd compost made , Now I'mm off out bush to a mates place for the night, time for some drinking and some good smoke [ long weekend here ]
:smoking: :thumbsup: :woohoo1: .:woohoo::cheers:
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG

:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1: I'm a happy little vegemite :biggrin: Look I have to shout out for Herbies , awesome service , resent seeds no problems at all . I'll post the whole grow here , it will be Fast Buds -- 2 x LSD-25 -- 2 X Gorilla Glue -- 2 x Mexican Airlines . And World of seeds -- Amnesia [ Outside ] Home made dirt and a lot of home made teas - and other things , which I will explain as I go along ,-- Now you guys fell free to hold my hand or kick my butt if I do something stupid . But remember
one thing -- yield is not a issue to me - Quality is -- My main aim for this grow is what I have made myself , some stuff I can't , but a lot I have . If I get 28 grams a plant I will be more than happy . :biggrin: :smoking: :thumbsup: -- Am I apprehensive about this grow -- I sure am . :eek1:

Alright, that's a nice lineup brother. Can't wait to see how the soil works out.Hope it all goes smoothly and you get some great meds!!!:spels:
:420::karmacloud:

Here we go guys , They where seeded on the afternoon of the 16/5//17 planted direct to soil , all popped there heads up by the morning of the 19/5/17 , so I'll call them 6 days old , at this stage they have had nothing but water , but I have been feeding the soil . Room temp day 27 c night temp 24 c . Humidity 70 % . Light schedule 20/4 , Light distance 24 inch and I have wood chip on top to slow the moisture loss on the surface .
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG

Nice start bud .I will chop my last two Z99 X Zamal today.I will pull up a stool [ pun intended.] LOLFunny clip bud.I will be on this one like stink on an outhouse seat.I have fond memories of using the thing when i was a kid.The fondest memory was the smell.Peace please

Hey,those babies are off to a good start brother, here's hoping they fly to a great finish!
:karmacloud:
And yep the video clip is funny but true!

I'll start off by telling ya a funny story about Dunnys - Many years ago me and 2 mates rented an old farm house for $5 .00 a week and it had a out door dunny with the can that needed for some one to empty it . We took turns in emptying it down the back into a creek , Bloody hell what a prick of a job , ya had to wrap a cloth around ya face because of the smell . Now we where only young lads and liked living there being out of town and all . This is where it gets interesting , there was one other house close by that 2 old couples lived , One day as I was opening the gate to go home the old bloke came and had a yarn , good old bloke he was , after a bit of a chin wag he says to me , by the way where ya emptying the shit can , in the creek I say and we bloody hate it , only bad thing about living here . :crying::crying::crying: whats the old bloke laughing about I'm thinking . Then he says , why don't ya use the shit can man , Bloody hell all this time and we didn't know the shit can man came around . Mind you we where all working so we did see the days he came . and yep . straight on the phone . One thing , we had a great batch of watercress growing in the creek . :biggrin: any way here are some shots of my veggie garden . Every thing I am learning gets trialed here .
DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 33
Back