Hecno's on going organics

Howdy all , with the site going down and doing 12 hour days thing are a bit hectic at the moment . @nbbeerguy I'll have some updates for you soon mate .
The outdoor girls are harvested and are now curing . I have to say it was easiest of grows I have done , Great afternoon spot to sit back and chill out , -- when it was not bloody raining -- I have had a sample and love it . The high is great for working in the yard , no more wandering around half the time forgetting what I was doing . :biggrin: Well not as often . I find that rather losing track I can stay focused longer . Smell , here is a big one , @Waira incense -
Fruit [ mango ] no woody , when the jar is first opened very clean on the nose , sort of if you had a cold it would clear the nose . -- hows that :biggrin:
there is 10 1/2 ounces here .
View attachment 1074778
View attachment 1074769
Next is tobes at a 8 week cure .
View attachment 1074796
This what I will be growing next , as far as I know a small breeder , There where sent to me to try which I am going to do , and @archie gemmill
was kind enough to sent me .then I am back to @tobe Harle x Cbd Haze x Power kosh duck , I think I got that right . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1074800
Awesome job, can't wait to see next run.

@nbbeerguy Here are your 5 girls , the smell is awesome and I will be taking them down next weekend . :woohoo1::thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Love and pickled onions , a couple of weeks ago I dropped a old lady off at her home , where I work I also do the airport bus , and being a small community we get to know every one , Now being the last drop off I helped with her luggage into her home , and low and behold me there was 7 big Desert roses and I mean big . :woohoo1: sad to say a bit sad looking , so I asked her would she like me to come around one day and fix them for her . which I did . she even made cheese and pickled onion on crackers . MMM nice pickled onions I say . any way job done and she thanks me so off I go leaving one very happy old girl . but it doe's not end there , bugger me she came into work the other day and gave me the biggest jar of pickled onions . :yay: -- Community Love --
DSC_0006.JPG

Howdy all , with the site going down and doing 12 hour days thing are a bit hectic at the moment . @nbbeerguy I'll have some updates for you soon mate .
The outdoor girls are harvested and are now curing . I have to say it was easiest of grows I have done , Great afternoon spot to sit back and chill out , -- when it was not bloody raining -- I have had a sample and love it . The high is great for working in the yard , no more wandering around half the time forgetting what I was doing . [emoji3] Well not as often . I find that rather losing track I can stay focused longer . Smell , here is a big one , @Waira incense -
Fruit [ mango ] no woody , when the jar is first opened very clean on the nose , sort of if you had a cold it would clear the nose . -- hows that [emoji3]
there is 10 1/2 ounces here .
View attachment 1074778
View attachment 1074769
Next is tobes at a 8 week cure .
View attachment 1074796
This what I will be growing next , as far as I know a small breeder , There where sent to me to try which I am going to do , and @archie gemmill
was kind enough to sent me .then I am back to @tobe Harle x Cbd Haze x Power kosh duck , I think I got that right . [emoji106]
View attachment 1074800
Hi Hecno
That's a great result good job my friend.
I didn't know I send you the Harle tsu cross would be great if you got time and space to grow them.

Have a great day
cu tobe

Love and pickled onions , a couple of weeks ago I dropped a old lady off at her home , where I work I also do the airport bus , and being a small community we get to know every one , Now being the last drop off I helped with her luggage into her home , and low and behold me there was 7 big Desert roses and I mean big . :woohoo1: sad to say a bit sad looking , so I asked her would she like me to come around one day and fix them for her . which I did . she even made cheese and pickled onion on crackers . MMM nice pickled onions I say . any way job done and she thanks me so off I go leaving one very happy old girl . but it doe's not end there , bugger me she came into work the other day and gave me the biggest jar of pickled onions . :yay: -- Community Love --
View attachment 1074993
a good story!
cured buds looking:drool:
and next harvest upon you! AFN may be glitchy but hec mate is steady at the helm, bringing the goods home!

@smokeyfromau Yea mate I use it for a base to to build on . But if you use it as a base to build on you have to give it time , no less than 3 months after the other inputs you have used , Microbe are a huge factor . Looking after soil is just as important as looking after the plant , and may be more so . :thumbsup:

Back