Hecno's on going organics

@nbbeerguy Harvest time .Well this was a very interesting grow mate . 5 plants came in at 1.230 grams wet weight . 2 plants decided to throw 2 main stems , and there is a bit of variation in height and bud structure , 2 plants where a pain in the butt to trim , high leaf to bud density . One plant was a stand out for me , bud structure was way more on the Sativa side than the others and I definitely think it is worth developing this strain further . Thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow it . :clapper: :thumbsup: now lots of photos . :biggrin: This first photo is the one I like .
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG

:smokeout: howdy mates!

Hecno those TFP's are winners- :drool:.... which are the "leafy" ones? :confused1: :rofl: I don't really see any,.... I think you are spoiled rotten! :rofl:....... looking forward to dry pics too mate, they are well sugared, and the aroma must be superb..... I'm liking the plant in pics 5-9- :spels:

What's the scoop on the Laotian bud? That jar looks very enticing - :eyebrows:.... did you keep separate jars for each plant to see if there's pheno' differences? Potency, aroma, effect....

Will you be taking a break mate, or what's next?

Love and pickled onions , a couple of weeks ago I dropped a old lady off at her home , where I work I also do the airport bus , and being a small community we get to know every one , Now being the last drop off I helped with her luggage into her home , and low and behold me there was 7 big Desert roses and I mean big . :woohoo1: sad to say a bit sad looking , so I asked her would she like me to come around one day and fix them for her . which I did . she even made cheese and pickled onion on crackers . MMM nice pickled onions I say . any way job done and she thanks me so off I go leaving one very happy old girl . but it doe's not end there , bugger me she came into work the other day and gave me the biggest jar of pickled onions . :yay: -- Community Love --
View attachment 1074993
:headbang: that's the Good Stuff my friend, and you are an agent of that! :bighug:...I'm not the least surprised you sprang into action on the desert roses too- :superhero:
...... oh man, I love me some pickled onions too, and that pickling juice looks rich and tasty, really hooked me with that chili in there...:drool:

Gz Henco ... You know what they say!! ^_^ A Jar in the Hand .... is worth 2 in the "Bush"

:slap:
:face::crying: Blooo with the drive-by punning!

This is for you guys in the snow suits . :biggrin: well maybe not this season . :nono: Ya might need a pair of thongs . :shrug: you say . :rofl: Winter here now . Bugger .
@Jraven -- @trailanimal -- the bottom side .just me and the old girl now at home :thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

@Waira I am going back to 27 ltr pots and 4 plants , With a new soil [ 4 months old ] 2 will be the Gorilla x Cookies the other 2 under sided :shrug:
Now @tobe I am smoking the -- Orange Assault now with a 3 plus month cure , most of my friends are finding it to strong , and love the taste .
and Waira I did not separate them , all mixed together :cooldance: . The Lao keeps developing as it cures . The friends I have shared it with I tell them it is a slow creeper , so steady steady as she goes , I had a mate around the other day and I said here roll a joint but be careful it is strong , so the silly bugger rolled a fat one , :rofl: That's cool they know the rules , what you roll you smoke . I don't give a shit if it is a skinny one or a fat one , --- but you smoke it .
Now the best bit is I live up hill and standard cars can't get here , so they have to walk up . Now that was as funny as hell watching him walk back down hill :rofl::rofl::rofl: Ya wouldn't be dead for quids . [ Old Aussie ] Guys I am very stoned . Had a good day .:thumbsup:

Back