Hecno's on going organics

Nageliella loaded up like crazy too, and is one of my oldest orchids now.. still on the same piece of Manzanita wood, after10+ years? ... These flowers are presented "upside down", BTW....

w2.jpg

w2a.jpg

w3.jpg

w5.jpg

w8.jpg

She is a ripper that one @Waira Now down to business . ya a bugger of bloke . just when i though i was getting good you go and hit me over the head with a big stick . :rofl: After spending many hours reading I think you are right -- Nitrogen -- .
1*ImuZ3Ov_-UmXS2ZlF8kvBg.jpeg

So , how did I get to that conclusion . Me mucking around with ratios again .It is the only thing I can think of. And at the wrong time :rolleyes1: I was about 25 % less than It should have had .been :smoking: . Out door girls -- Smell -- spicy, aromatic woods/incense, , Spot on . Not a smell I have had before , going to be interesting to see what it tastes like , I will take then to 12 weeks no less, I have got this far so I am in no hurry to chop them . Here are my Desert Roses ,
The root structure is what I am working on The rocks in one of the pots are to hold it in place , I have only just transplanted it . .:thumbsup:
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

This tree is flowering in the yard at the moment .
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 147
:pass:yar, bugger of a bloke is me- :paleo:big stick and all!.:rofl:..... oh mate, I edited some gibberish phrasing in that last post, blaming the weed- again! It was about the acidity from cation uptake working in turn on the lime source (if there's some in there?) and that in turn is releasing carbonate, making bicarbonate and thereby raising the pH...?
Hec' my friend, with the powerful vigorous biological activity going on in your soils, the wild cycling ride the nutrients are on, it's impossible to say if at any given time, you are "short" on any one thing,... the dynamics in there are amazing, even a test by a lab is only going to give you a temporary snap-shot of what's around at that time, I figure....short of glaring deficiency at least!

Out door girls -- Smell -- spicy, aromatic woods/incense, , Spot on . Not a smell I have had before , going to be interesting to see what it tastes like , I will take then to 12 weeks no less, I have got this far so I am in no hurry to chop them .
Unless I'm very wrong, that is exactly what classic Asian Sativa's are known for aromatics,... but no Mango so far? .... yeeeeshhh, they are done when they are done!

:greenthumb:-- mate the desert roses are just fab'! you have some great shapes among them, that multi-branch is a specimen,... neat trunk growth on 2-prong Sally too! Are they blooming yet?
...what's happening with the Amorphophallus plants? :eyebrows:

:headbang: -- red pom-pom flower tree is amazing, so beautiful.. love the leaves too... And we like cheerleaders! :crying:
f78.gif

......This looks like a relative of the BottleBrush tree, which is hugely popular out here because it's bullet-proof tough and drought resistant... Humming birds are mental for them!

Howdy all , with the site going down and doing 12 hour days thing are a bit hectic at the moment . @nbbeerguy I'll have some updates for you soon mate .
The outdoor girls are harvested and are now curing . I have to say it was easiest of grows I have done , Great afternoon spot to sit back and chill out , -- when it was not bloody raining -- I have had a sample and love it . The high is great for working in the yard , no more wandering around half the time forgetting what I was doing . :biggrin: Well not as often . I find that rather losing track I can stay focused longer . Smell , here is a big one , @Waira incense -
Fruit [ mango ] no woody , when the jar is first opened very clean on the nose , sort of if you had a cold it would clear the nose . -- hows that :biggrin:
there is 10 1/2 ounces here .
DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

Next is tobes at a 8 week cure .
DSC_0040.JPG

This what I will be growing next , as far as I know a small breeder , There where sent to me to try which I am going to do , and @archie gemmill
was kind enough to sent me .then I am back to @tobe Harle x Cbd Haze x Power kosh duck , I think I got that right . :thumbsup:
DSC_0066.JPG

Back