Hecno's on going organics

@Jraven Here is what I did over 4 days last week . mini blues Festival . Just down the road from me , happens every year , there is a bigger one later in the year . but this one is a lot smaller and more local . Plus there are kids and dogs .Very laid back chilled out scene . I was a bit stoned and had a belly full of Wild Turkey and forgot to take some night photos .:smoking:
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG

This is here for future reference .
Dutch Passion Auto Mazar
Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG
FastBuds Cream Cookie
FastBuds Auto Gorilla

all were pollinated by auto gorilla fastbuds reversed.All are fem.

the auto gorilla is the fastest and more gentle effect.60-65 days
the cookie cross and the glueberry(fighting gorillas) are around 75 days
the mazar is around 90 days .

................ :jawdrop: :vibe: :hump: daaAAaamn! Welcome to hecno's tropical bud forest-- :clapper:.... mate those chicks are a sight, and so much more to come- :help: :haha: I'd say you and Mr.nb' are right dangerous pair! ..... I know you will top your best yield to date, cripes you must be sleeping on a mattress of bud by now :rofl: = superb stuff,...both of you- :bow: :pighug:
Hec', nose report due on both strains, don't be nose lazy- :rofl: We should be so lucky as to be burdened with such a task!
:kiss: I want to hug the Laotian Dragon girls mate, very badly,...:dancer: I fall in love every time I see them, seriously, these are so elegant in their build, leaf posture and lovely delicate fingers.... and the new bud pic - :drool: gimme! I see some pistils turning already which is nice sign.... how long abouts have they been in bloom mate?

The Blues Fest looked like a fine time for all! .... just tell me if you parked a few mates on their butts with that Jazz Cabbage of yours- :dizzy: :haha:... woooooo!

@Jraven Here is what I did over 4 days last week . mini blues Festival . Just down the road from me , happens every year , there is a bigger one later in the year . but this one is a lot smaller and more local . Plus there are kids and dogs .Very laid back chilled out scene . I was a bit stoned and had a belly full of Wild Turkey and forgot to take some night photos .:smoking:View attachment 1070138 View attachment 1070139 View attachment 1070140 View attachment 1070141 View attachment 1070142 View attachment 1070143 View attachment 1070144 View attachment 1070145 View attachment 1070147
This is here for future reference .
Dutch Passion Auto Mazar
Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG
FastBuds Cream Cookie
FastBuds Auto Gorilla

all were pollinated by auto gorilla fastbuds reversed.All are fem.

the auto gorilla is the fastest and more gentle effect.60-65 days
the cookie cross and the glueberry(fighting gorillas) are around 75 days
the mazar is around 90 days .
fun times:d5::cheers::pass:
your crosses.....killer!

and floral spikes filling out:drool:
always a pleasure to bask in your tropical dream, humm, a strain name?

well what a week , no land line or internet since tuesday , now my cap lock is not working , we only have one telco as we are classed as remote . and i hate the %^$# wits . first up @nbbeerguy your girls , the smell is bloody awesome . very fruity mate . these are from 4 days ago .
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
now because i had some much time i found out why i was starting to have a calcium problem . -- the bloody worms the little buggers , now get this , they can greatly increase potassium levels by 11 times soil level from there worm castings so they block calcium uptake . and as i was playing around with potassium i have too much in my soil . plus the turkey nests is full of them . this is what has helped me a lot . i have posted it before . but now i have a way better understanding .
Hj7KC.jpg

now the out door girls , i am way more than happy with them , they are into week 10 of flower and in that time they have had at least 6 weeks with a day that has not gone by with out some rain , they have had there first 3 days without rain this week , should only get better now , also don't forget this is a low full sun spot 4 to 5 hours a day . but i'll tell ya what , dead easy to grow .
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

i'm still trying to work out the smell . i'll get there . :biggrin: i sold on these long flowering sativa . :thumbsup: and yes @Waira i did the job on the weekend . i bowled some people out , they did not know what hit them . :haha:

well what a week , no land line or internet since tuesday , now my cap lock is not working , we only have one telco as we are classed as remote . and i hate the %^$# wits . first up @nbbeerguy your girls , the smell is bloody awesome . very fruity mate . these are from 4 days ago .
View attachment 1072617 View attachment 1072618 View attachment 1072619 View attachment 1072620 View attachment 1072621 View attachment 1072622 View attachment 1072623 View attachment 1072624 now because i had some much time i found out why i was starting to have a calcium problem . -- the bloody worms the little buggers , now get this , they can greatly increase potassium levels by 11 times soil level from there worm castings so they block calcium uptake . and as i was playing around with potassium i have too much in my soil . plus the turkey nests is full of them . this is what has helped me a lot . i have posted it before . but now i have a way better understanding .
View attachment 1072625
now the out door girls , i am way more than happy with them , they are into week 10 of flower and in that time they have had at least 6 weeks with a day that has not gone by with out some rain , they have had there first 3 days without rain this week , should only get better now , also don't forget this is a low full sun spot 4 to 5 hours a day . but i'll tell ya what , dead easy to grow .View attachment 1072629 View attachment 1072634 View attachment 1072633 View attachment 1072632 View attachment 1072631 View attachment 1072630
i'm still trying to work out the smell . i'll get there . :biggrin: i sold on these long flowering sativa . :thumbsup:
Looking killer! :worship:

Back