Hecno's on going organics

Absolutely beautiful hecno :clapper::clapper: those outdoor ladies are really starting to bulk up by the looks of things mate :thumbsup:
well what a week , no land line or internet since tuesday , now my cap lock is not working , we only have one telco as we are classed as remote . and i hate the %^$# wits . first up @nbbeerguy your girls , the smell is bloody awesome . very fruity mate . these are from 4 days ago .
View attachment 1072617 View attachment 1072618 View attachment 1072619 View attachment 1072620 View attachment 1072621 View attachment 1072622 View attachment 1072623 View attachment 1072624 now because i had some much time i found out why i was starting to have a calcium problem . -- the bloody worms the little buggers , now get this , they can greatly increase potassium levels by 11 times soil level from there worm castings so they block calcium uptake . and as i was playing around with potassium i have too much in my soil . plus the turkey nests is full of them . this is what has helped me a lot . i have posted it before . but now i have a way better understanding .
View attachment 1072625
now the out door girls , i am way more than happy with them , they are into week 10 of flower and in that time they have had at least 6 weeks with a day that has not gone by with out some rain , they have had there first 3 days without rain this week , should only get better now , also don't forget this is a low full sun spot 4 to 5 hours a day . but i'll tell ya what , dead easy to grow .View attachment 1072629 View attachment 1072634 View attachment 1072633 View attachment 1072632 View attachment 1072631 View attachment 1072630
i'm still trying to work out the smell . i'll get there . :biggrin: i sold on these long flowering sativa . :thumbsup: and yes @Waira i did the job on the weekend . i bowled some people out , they did not know what hit them . :haha:

well what a week , no land line or internet since tuesday , now my cap lock is not working , we only have one telco as we are classed as remote . and i hate the %^$# wits . first up @nbbeerguy your girls , the smell is bloody awesome . very fruity mate . these are from 4 days ago .
View attachment 1072617 View attachment 1072618 View attachment 1072619 View attachment 1072620 View attachment 1072621 View attachment 1072622 View attachment 1072623 View attachment 1072624 now because i had some much time i found out why i was starting to have a calcium problem . -- the bloody worms the little buggers , now get this , they can greatly increase potassium levels by 11 times soil level from there worm castings so they block calcium uptake . and as i was playing around with potassium i have too much in my soil . plus the turkey nests is full of them . this is what has helped me a lot . i have posted it before . but now i have a way better understanding .
View attachment 1072625
now the out door girls , i am way more than happy with them , they are into week 10 of flower and in that time they have had at least 6 weeks with a day that has not gone by with out some rain , they have had there first 3 days without rain this week , should only get better now , also don't forget this is a low full sun spot 4 to 5 hours a day . but i'll tell ya what , dead easy to grow .View attachment 1072629 View attachment 1072634 View attachment 1072633 View attachment 1072632 View attachment 1072631 View attachment 1072630
i'm still trying to work out the smell . i'll get there . :biggrin: i sold on these long flowering sativa . :thumbsup: and yes @Waira i did the job on the weekend . i bowled some people out , they did not know what hit them . :haha:

Everything looks beautiful in Hecno’s land! Those outdoor girls are killing me!
Nice scheme you posted on plant nutrition! Very helpful.
Cheers mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1072625
lots of flowers in those top girls, as usual:d5:
and those growing floral spikes:bow:

Interesting what we learn when we slow down enough to really pay attention what's happening. I'd like to go auto pilot into this mode without getting injured to slow me down

ok , lets see if i can fix this problem .these photos 5 min ago . this is what i have done , 2 things -- elemental sulfur and cal mag that's it soil ph is 7.2 so lets see what happens . :thumbsup:
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG

another thing i learn't [ bill mollison ] organ soil works better at a ph of 6 to 6.3 for nutrient uptake , so i will be doing a bit more home work on this .

:jointman: Hec' mate! .... I was wondering what happened, figured it was connection thing- :doh:...

:dancer:oh those lovely ladies, now with delish' perfumes- :drool: ...nb' is calling them Tropical Fruit Punch, right? Another batch of solid genetics, all very nice plants mate, just like last round they could pass for clones! .....You're going to die trimming all this stuff- :rofl:, can you hire your lads? Oh, where and how do you dry them too? :help:

Laotians are just gorgeous mate, filling in more and more to my amazement with such low direct Sun hours no less! ... what do you think, about 12 weeks bloom for most of them?
Huh, your nose is puzzled, ay? :rofl: ... Any Mango/fruity, spicy, aromatic woods/incense, earthy musky,...?

now because i had some much time i found out why i was starting to have a calcium problem . -- the bloody worms the little buggers , now get this , they can greatly increase potassium levels by 11 times soil level from there worm castings so they block calcium uptake . and as i was playing around with potassium i have too much in my soil . plus the turkey nests is full of them . this is what has helped me a lot . i have posted it before . but now i have a way better understanding .
I like that chart Hec', where is that from? I'd like to see more text for better explanation of the whole deal,.... Ditto for the worms making K more bio-available? I'm not following here, what exactly they mean by that,... Is their digestion releasing mineralized or bio-locked up K into forms the plants and soil 'crobes can take up? What is your K sourcing?.....As you know, cations going in force the roots to expel H+, acidifying the soil,....and yet the soil is actually a bit too alkaline,...hmmm, you think the lime CaCO3 in there (is there actually?) is getting dissolved, releasing carbonate and thereby raising the soil pH? There's so much going on in there, I'm just trying to tug at a few strings in that tangle of complexity!
... looking at the plants leaves, I see normal tapping of mobile nutes (N, P, Mg), IMHO,... unless the spotting is there, no Ca defc., nor S... that's immobile, so tops will start yellowing first and worst (sometimes similar to Fe defc.), but the general pattern is a whole plant color loss....So, I'm assume the elemental S will get worked on by the soil herd, forming sulfate(eventually) I guess and thus acidifying? but why the Ca-Mg? That goes back to my question about your Ca source, lime, etc,.... might be plenty in there as is...? :shrug: :haha:

>>> Are you ready for some more orchid pics mate? :eyebrows:

Last edited:
:spels: here's the hybrid Ascofinettia, loaded up like never before, like 7-8 small spikes! it's making it lean heavily to one side now.... light differences make her colors look so differently depending,....

asc5.jpg

asc6.jpg

asc3.jpg

asc4.jpg

asc2.jpg

Back