Hecno's on going organics

Day 12 , @nbbeerguy c99a x (Orange Assault x Bluetooth x Blackberry Gum) I'll let all mate fill in the details . I have 6 reg going , I am hoping for 2 maybe 3 , as I want to grow them to there max and with 2 females they will get plenty of light . @tobe @Waira you guys might be interested in this . The other 2 are from Autoseeds.com as a test grow . we will see about these , all I will say for now is I am not very impressed . View attachment 1059209 View attachment 1059208

The outdoor girls , Lao Mango . I did have a Sulfur issue , but that is sorted now . Lots of rain around at the moment due to a cyclone in the area . Which makes me glad they are a long flowering strain -- 14 weeks -- :biggrin: I recon I have about 10 weeks to go , or there about's . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1059211 View attachment 1059212 View attachment 1059213 View attachment 1059214 View attachment 1059215 View attachment 1059216
View attachment 1059217
Lao's are lacy looking. and colorful orchid?, I should probably know by now with all the floral posts from you and waira.

Day 12 , @nbbeerguy c99a x (Orange Assault x Bluetooth x Blackberry Gum) I'll let all mate fill in the details . I have 6 reg going , I am hoping for 2 maybe 3 , as I want to grow them to there max and with 2 females they will get plenty of light . @tobe @Waira you guys might be interested in this . The other 2 are from Autoseeds.com as a test grow . we will see about these , all I will say for now is I am not very impressed . View attachment 1059209 View attachment 1059208

The outdoor girls , Lao Mango . I did have a Sulfur issue , but that is sorted now . Lots of rain around at the moment due to a cyclone in the area . Which makes me glad they are a long flowering strain -- 14 weeks -- :biggrin: I recon I have about 10 weeks to go , or there about's . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1059211 View attachment 1059212 View attachment 1059213 View attachment 1059214 View attachment 1059215 View attachment 1059216
View attachment 1059217
those are going to be stunners. peace please

@trailanimal Bloody Lacy . :rofl: I suppose you are a snow man . I have the 2 pheno types here , First is the Laos ,
DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG

These are the mango Haze side .
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG

Day 12 , @nbbeerguy c99a x (Orange Assault x Bluetooth x Blackberry Gum) I'll let all mate fill in the details . I have 6 reg going , I am hoping for 2 maybe 3 , as I want to grow them to there max and with 2 females they will get plenty of light . @tobe @Waira you guys might be interested in this . The other 2 are from Autoseeds.com as a test grow . we will see about these , all I will say for now is I am not very impressed .

:smokeout: Mates!

--- yar Hecno, I'm eyeing Mr. nb's over at his thread as well! Knowing you and your way with women, you'll have 5/6 - :hump: :rofl:
Auto Seeds, any news from them yet? Do the battle heads know about this too? :doh: .... you know I'm shaking my head about this, a disturbing trend in particular with other breeders as well this last several months it seems,...
:woohoo1: wow, the buds are coming in so well mate, along with some early frost- .:greenthumb:......beautiful elegant plants, your Laotian Dragon Lady court! :kiss: ...I'm thinking you'll be done sooner than 10 weeks at this pace.... Have you considered taking a few leaves and pressing them to dry and preserve? Worthy of the effort with those lovely "hands",...
cool2.gif

>>> Ahhh finally, a Capetown bloom! :spels: I love that color, it almost glows, ay?
The Ascofinettia hybrid is loading up like crazy, many spikes shooting out! -- (this one)
q6.jpg

Hecno my mate, sorry I haven't stopped by in the last couple of weeks my life has been upside down for a spell. I see you haven't lost your green thumb buddy :greenthumb:. I like watching your indoor grows but absolutely love watching what you can do outdoors mate, your really kicking ass and taking names bud!! Plants are picture perfect :bow:. I have just started a few beans myself for my winter grow and will update my journal when they are up and running :thumbsup:.

The outdoor girls , Lao Mango . I did have a Sulfur issue , but that is sorted now . Lots of rain around at the moment due to a cyclone in the area . Which makes me glad they are a long flowering strain -- 14 weeks -- [emoji3] I recon I have about 10 weeks to go , or there about's . [emoji106]
View attachment 1059217
Hi my friend
Cool you are testing @nbbeerguy cross I know both parents he used great cross you got there the next high yielder are on the way.

Have fun with them
cu tobe

The outdoor girls , Lao Mango . I did have a Sulfur issue , but that is sorted now . Lots of rain around at the moment due to a cyclone in the area . Which makes me glad they are a long flowering strain -- 14 weeks -- [emoji3] I recon I have about 10 weeks to go , or there about's . [emoji106]
View attachment 1059217
Hi my friend
Cool you are testing @nbbeerguy cross I know both parents he used great cross you got there the next high yielder are on the way.

Have fun with them
cu tobe

Just call me the Chic Magnet :rofl: Day 21 and showing early stages of sex , I may be wrong but I could have 6 females as they are all showing Pistils . and they are just feeding off the soil so far , What I am noticing is how chunky they are , one is acting like it is topped , which I have not done to it . This is going to be a very interesting grow . :thumbsup:
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG

The lights are 30 inch above , Room temp 25 c av , humidity 55 % av . 20/4 light cycle .
DSC_0052.JPG

Last edited:
Back