Hecno's on going organics

:drool: :bravo: bloody superb mate = :d5: Your "killin' it" spree continues! What a pair these two made, your hand crafted soil and the HPG Tobe genetics :bow: ...talk up the aroma more Hec', any variations in their perfume? .... Buds are perfect, sugar dipped, nicely dense and meaty, lovely colors, great bud:leaf.... :greenthumb:... yields are also damn good! I have got to get me summa deezzz,...:pimp:

:spels: Laotian dragon ladies are just plain hot-hot-hot! I'm in love with her body - :rofl: - the leaves, those super long lean fingers, large spread and the whole flat straight posture from petioles to tips! Their buds are forming up well mate, how much actual Sun are they getting now?

:smoking: OK mate, I had a super cool encounter today while taking a little walk.... I ran across a rare find, only a few times in my life! A very secretive little gem, a Ring Neck Snake.... Tiny, gentle, a little squirrely at first but it calmed down after a bit.... pardon the post pics blow up, but the large size shows best!

q2.jpg
q3.jpg
q4.jpg
q5.jpg
q6.jpg
q7.jpg
q8.jpg
q9.jpg
qb.jpg
qd.jpg

Bloody hell mate , What a ripper .@Waira I a want one :woohoo1:
q2-jpg.1056691

Full sun on the out door girls about 6 hours - but will be a bit more soon as some big trees are ready to drop there leafs . @tobe Orange Assault all smell the same , very uniform too me , I had a sample [ lower bud ] , and I really like the effect , best may I can explain it is very balanced , which suits me fine , not to fast and not to slow . Flavour at this stage great , I know you are going to ask so I will try :biggrin: Orange - yes - but a more type of mature orange , but there is something else there , I lean towards also mature fruit , Taste at this stage is full on . which surprised me on how strong . I know that the flavour profile will be awesome with cure . A number of facts have come into play here on this grow. I don't see it as one particular thing . but a combination of factors . Fist up strain . But most important is the advice you and other lads have imparted along the way So this is not just my grow but every one of you had a part in it . Which I am eternally grateful . Which is why I agree with S.O H post , --- Get back to the roots of AFN . --- :smoking: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice plants bud,I am looking for a couple of cobs for my next grow.We had a bad storm my t5 got zapped with lighting,and is fried.I had to take shelter in my hallway the tornado was bearing down my little house and farm.The tornado went just east of us and we were saved.The storm tore up several of the orchard,s a few mile away.About 300 Pecan trees were destroyed in the process.I hate those M/F.That,s north texas in the spring.I should have gotten a pic of the fucker but my mind was not in that mode.LOL

:yoinks: holy crap Robbio, what nasty close call.... :bighug: I swear, the seasonal weather is getting worse every year... I'm in CA, and you just know half the state is going to be on fire again soon- :wall:..... We are just happy that no harm came to your family brother! :pass:
Have you done some looking around for COB's yet? I still think BigSm0 has an excellent unit in his AutoCOB's,... I'm considering getting one more maybe, because I'm spoiled now by the fanless feature they have... So nice to have the noise reduction! I have a DIY 2-COB unit an former member made for me from a busted eShine unit, but it does have a fan, and a noisy one too... I love the results though, my opinion is the blurple is going to become the inferior way to go. Seems some important science has been overlooked by many light companies, things we knew long before LED lights ever came to be, but were blown off in the market rush... Namely, that other light colors/spectrum, while not the best for photosynthesis, do play critical roles in other aspects of the plants physiology and responses; green is one of them! So the point is, that the more complete color spectrums, so called "white light" are better in general than blurple,... 3500K is regarded as the best color T for a complete grow, but you can get redder or bluer if one wants to customize and experiment.... :biggrin: What I also like about AutoCOB's is that as single units, they can be hung at different levels in the tent which is perfect for when the plants end up at variable heights, or you have seedlings tucked in with more mature plants....:thumbsup:

:smokeout: cheers guys, I thought you'd enjoy that little beauty! The color contrast is fascinating, as so often in nature such garish colors are warning of toxicity but many take advantage of this by mimicking... In the Ring Necks case, they do use it was a warning, and back it up by releasing some very nasty smelling butt-stuff when they feel threatened! :nono: the tail coils up, inverted to show the colors--
main-qimg-dd5508a13a11c4f44c5a3a9f7c75f949
.... I got a little when I picked this one up- :rofl: yuk! ...learned something new too about them, they are mildly venomous, a type of rear-fanged snake which is an evolutionary "in-between" feature....

Hecno, thanks for the aroma info-- just as expected! I missed how long they took to finish? The buzz sounds like expected too, balanced leaning toward "Sativa"... The other really nicely organge scented strain I had a bag of, Agent Orange, was the same... And better still, I got some Dinafem Orange Juice seeds to test this season! Alas, looks like Strawberry Amnesia may get bumped from the roster though....
:doh: - oh damn, I need to get to your PM! :face:

@Autotron 450 watt cobs , 9 at 50 watt each --75 watts per plant -- ,3590 cree , For flowering I have them 18 in above plant . The 3590 gives me all I need
But I also used co2 , Home made using sugar and yeast . Which I have worked out now - volume wise - :thumbsup:

Nice plants bud,I am looking for a couple of cobs for my next grow.We had a bad storm my t5 got zapped with lighting,and is fried.I had to take shelter in my hallway the tornado was bearing down my little house and farm.The tornado went just east of us and we were saved.The storm tore up several of the orchard,s a few mile away.About 300 Pecan trees were destroyed in the process.I hate those M/F.That,s north texas in the spring.I should have gotten a pic of the fucker but my mind was not in that mode.LOL
Man, sometimes I'm really thankful for my mild climate:smoking: glad that thing missed you

Back