Hecno's on going organics

Sad day in Hecno land . Me mate Jack has passed away . You guys that have dogs will understand the sadness in losing your best friend , I had to put him down . There was no way I could let him suffer . Snake bite got him . :sad:
View attachment 1024290

0fgjhs2g5m5i4f6ofg.jpg
Sorry for your loss Hecno.

Sad day in Hecno land . Me mate Jack has passed away . You guys that have dogs will understand the sadness in losing your best friend , I had to put him down . There was no way I could let him suffer . Snake bite got him . :sad:
View attachment 1024290

0fgjhs2g5m5i4f6ofg.jpg
So sorry for your loss @hecno . Truly man’s best friend. RIP

SO sorry for your loss, he looks like a Bully type breed. Courageous to the end.
I lost my two pits to cancer, and my current Staffy I just got her she's 5 and I can't breath when I think about losing her.
I know the ache far too well.

:bighug:Hecno my friend, I'm so sad to hear about the Boofer, I grieve with you... :peace: :bighug:... we know how utterly crushed you are, Jack was your beloved partner out there in many ways... *sigh* ...dammit dammit dammit! :frowny: ....a harsh,stark reminder to the rest of us that some of the wildlife around you is not pleasant,...
tenor.gif
... I'm sure he's up there conquering the gowanna's,...:smoker1:....

Thank guys , I have just come home from work and he was not there to greet me , That is the hard part . But he is no longer in pain and it is part of living where I do . It comes with living in the bush , both for man and dog .

:bighug: :bighug::bighug: to you all , Hecno .

Thank guys , I have just come home from work and he was not there to greet me , That is the hard part . But he is no longer in pain and it is part of living where I do . It comes with living in the bush , both for man and dog .

:bighug: :bighug::bighug: to you all , Hecno .

Big hug back man. Your post on your loss helped me cope with my crazy choco lab. We all need at least one crazy family member, right? :)

Completely different topic but gosh dang I’d love to be able to say “comes with living in the bush...”. My country life was once in the boonies. City life is slowly but surely encroaching. My retirement WILL be far into the boonies and people even farther away!!! 10 years....can’t fly by quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back