Hecno's on going organics

Looking very good my friend I have started my grow an soon will be wild crafting teas for my ladies.Hoping for an awesome outdoor season so far we got sun so no complaints .Sorry to hear about your loss friend I still mourn my crop dogs even tho its been years nothing beats that dog love .

This bloody sucks .:cuss::cuss::cuss:Well I have gone and done my knee in . I am 58 and very active and have been all my life . My sons dog put a stop to it . He was chasing the cat [ playing ] and run straight into the side of my knee , as it is I have gammy knees from standing all my working life . I rested the knee for 3 days [ off work ] but yesterday the pain got so severe I had to get the ambulance in to take me to the hospital . By this time the pain was over the top , they gave me morphine which did not work on the pain . When the doctor turned up he took a pile of blood off the knee , Man , did that work , no more pain , just a little bit . The the good part --- Yep -- the morphine is working . :biggrin: One big advantage about living out bush , is when you go to hospital here there is no waiting as they are onto you straight away .God bless them .:clapper::clapper::clapper:
DSC_0003.JPG

This bloody sucks .:cuss::cuss::cuss:Well I have gone and done my knee in . I am 58 and very active and have been all my life . My sons dog put a stop to it . He was chasing the cat [ playing ] and run straight into the side of my knee , as it is I have gammy knees from standing all my working life . I rested the knee for 3 days [ off work ] but yesterday the pain got so severe I had to get the ambulance in to take me to the hospital . By this time the pain was over the top , they gave me morphine which did not work on the pain . When the doctor turned up he took a pile of blood off the knee , Man , did that work , no more pain , just a little bit . The the good part --- Yep -- the morphine is working . :biggrin: One big advantage about living out bush , is when you go to hospital here there is no waiting as they are onto you straight away .God bless them .:clapper::clapper::clapper:
View attachment 1029883
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Or dog had knocked us on our arses more than once, resulting in hospital visits, MRI and such, but he brings such joy. I’m sure your son’s dog will chill with you as you heal.

:doh: :doh: :doh:
tenor.gif
.... sounds like something that would happen only in a cartoon!
Good to hear you had it drained off finally mate,. I can only imagine how much blood and fluid had built up meantime,.... :nono:... I blew my left knee to shit a while back so I can literally understand! No ligament damage, torn cartilage I hope,... geez mate, you are do a break nowadays! ....lottsa ice, elevation, pain/inflammation meds-- all the kinds you can pile on,...:bighug:

Your current crop looks fantastic Hec'! :greenthumb: more amazing growth for just a week... Fun and interesting to see the Laotians stretching up and the OA's building so squat and robustly!
Hec, tell me more about the previous harvest... how's the smoke? Aroma, pheno' to pheno',... potency,...:biggrin:

View attachment 1029883
Damn bud been there and done that.Two surgeries on the left and need a total on the right.Do the rehab.You will be back at it in no time.Love heals all wounds.Let your family take care of you for a minute.Get well soon man.Peace please

8 days down the track . Repotted all the Mango - Loa . and the Orange Assault are chunky little buggers . Co2 is working well , just about got it worked out
[ I think ] :biggrin: :thumbsup:
8 days ago .
dsc_0037-jpg.1024850

As of today

View attachment 1028379 View attachment 1028380 View attachment 1028381 View attachment 1028383 View attachment 1028385 View attachment 1028386

Gals are looking great, I just got the OK to grow outdoors this year so I will be going full organic outside, running auto's because our Canadian prairie summers are too short. May run one photo. I'll be checking in here and doing more research for that as I just want to water the plants and let them feed from the soil.
Sorry to hear about your knee, wishing you a speedy recovery :d5:

Back