Hecno's on going organics

dsc_0016-jpg.1022614
---> ---> --->

3 weeks and change later,.... :yeahthat: ---- :clapper: :greenthumb: :bow: .... getting cozy already mate! Their color is so rich, perfect emerald,... Loving the bones on dem lovies! ..really nice consistency on the OA's... Wow, the Laotians are wanting to go nutters! Big fans on them mate, and cool circular symmetry,.... I think they want to be small trees =:growing::nono: :haha: ..literally, actually! :biggrin: -- I can't wait to see them bigger Hec', any idea what the final pot size will be? .......... Blondie guy looks sharp!

Mate, did I post that info flyer for insect frass here? I did someplace,...:confused1: I'll toss it up anyway,... I too will have this on auto-use! It took out the minor gnat infestation I had at the client grow tent after a week or so,... Chitinase for the win! :amazon:
f1.jpg

>> :holymoly: 1.6m of rain! :help: If that happened here, I'd be still floating toward Japan right now,...:rofl:
garden-of-words-gif-4.gif

....OK, here's the wee Den. kingianum's that have been lodged in the swamp pot Pitcher Plant for more than a year... :thumbsup: - I'm amazed at how well they do, with no fert's, a competitive uptake giant neighbor, no dry period that's usually needed to set goof blooming,... full Winter exposure too! :shrug::biggrin:
.... more White Trumpets came home from my Aunty's place, plus most pots needed dividing as well, so I'm buried in them now :doh: :rofl:... flowers loading up nicely though,....
q1.jpg
q2.jpg
q3.jpg
q5.jpg

>>>> some cacti fun,... the red and globular ones have super cool flowers...

q8.jpg

cact1.jpg
a2.jpg

This Venus Flytrap-looking odd ball is Faucaria tigrina....

q7.jpg

...Aloe spike,...
man I love the color and trippy waxy look they have...
q6.jpg

Attachments

• q7.jpg
    q7.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 40
  • q6.jpg
    q6.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 31
Im on Day 1 of 5 X c99a X (OA X BT X BBG) in amended coco coir using Gaia green 4-4-4 and greensand I hope your seeds arrive in time the single girl I have going now is probably 2-3 weeks from chop and super frosty Ill start a journal here soon

Now for the outdoor plants . I have 3 , but I might go to 4 . If I get 2 girls I will be happy , I have to say it is far from ideal spot due to not a lot of full sun hours , but it is the only place for them . Last time I did it I still got some mighty fine smoke of them . @Waira 2 are in 80 liter pots and 1 in 30 liter , this one I can move around . The plants are Mango Loas and I have taken the lower stuff off them . , The ones in the smaller pots are for a mate to plant out . :thumbsup:
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

And my bush tea . I used inputs from around the yard as a base . It is nearly done and will be used later today .
DSC_0014.JPG

Now for the outdoor plants . I have 3 , but I might go to 4 . If I get 2 girls I will be happy , I have to say it is far from ideal spot due to not a lot of full sun hours , but it is the only place for them . Last time I did it I still got some mighty fine smoke of them . @Waira 2 are in 80 liter pots and 1 in 30 liter , this one I can move around . The plants are Mango Loas and I have taken the lower stuff off them . , The ones in the smaller pots are for a mate to plant out . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1035567 View attachment 1035569 View attachment 1035571 View attachment 1035565
And my bush tea . I used inputs from around the yard as a base . It is nearly done and will be used later today .
View attachment 1035570
Awesome stuff my friend I am growing again an am.getting excited they are starting to get big enough I can wildcrafting up some tea I love the whole process of going into nature an gathering my inputs but nothing beats that feeling when you see your plants happy an its from what you gathered from the heart an the giving back.to the earth the whole cycle of life well it's a garden I can dig beautiful plants as always !!!

Awesome stuff my friend I am growing again an am.getting excited they are starting to get big enough I can wildcrafting up some tea I love the whole process of going into nature an gathering my inputs but nothing beats that feeling when you see your plants happy an its from what you gathered from the heart an the giving back.to the earth the whole cycle of life well it's a garden I can dig beautiful plants as always !!!
Hey bud what are you growing this year.Peace please

Hey bud what are you growing this year.Peace please
I'm pulling a light dep so about 20 strains but the first round is mostly sativa with a couple indicas for pain here's the first round 2 c 99s,2 sour cookies ,kushncheese,bio legend ,Skelly og ,white widow ,bomb atomic ,an bubba cookies the next round will be dinafems new strains an a hso new strains an some other ladies .I need good production so I have enough meds for mom ,dad told her they don't have the money for the shop pot an I don't like to see her go without .It looks like I will be goin back indoor as well after outdoor season bust out a few autos an some skellys an see what I find .

I'm pulling a light dep so about 20 strains but the first round is mostly sativa with a couple indicas for pain here's the first round 2 c 99s,2 sour cookies ,kushncheese,bio legend ,Skelly og ,white widow ,bomb atomic ,an bubba cookies the next round will be dinafems new strains an a hso new strains an some other ladies .I need good production so I have enough meds for mom ,dad told her they don't have the money for the shop pot an I don't like to see her go without .It looks like I will be goin back indoor as well after outdoor season bust out a few autos an some skellys an see what I find .
looking forward to it.Peace please

looking forward to it.Peace please
If you got the time friend its in the outdoor growin forum its all organic nothing in a bottle type a thing with some lights an a new improved greenie .

Back