Hecno's on going organics

Bumped into this girl yesterday . -- Australia Bird Eating Spider -- :thumbsup:
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Plants look great, and I love tea but I brew mine from bags (organic but still purchased); I may look at what I can find outside when it all thaws and things start growing.
Very nice arachnids too, I have two as pets; a Chaco Golden Knee and a Gooty Sapphire. The Gooty is a holy terror I can't wait until she is mature, metallic blue and even more psychotic.

Day 35 for @tobes Orange Assault . -- just a side note , I have had 98 % female seeds of the strains Tobe has sent me , must be the climate over here . :biggrin:
Any way back to the plants , Bloody rippers they are , I like every thing about this strain and I would highly recommend you give it ago . Have not smoked any yet , but going by what I have grown of Tobes I know it will be awesome . :thumbsup: @Waira I love prickly plants :biggrin: but she who must be obeyed won't let me grow any , :sad:
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Now The Mango x Loas . seen more rain than sun . :cuss:
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG

@Waira 2 are in 80 liter pots and 1 in 30 liter , this one I can move around . The plants are Mango Loas and I have taken the lower stuff off them . , The ones in the smaller pots are for a mate to plant out . :thumbsup:
:greenthumb:... aside from some long internodes, I can't see them looking much happier mate! And the previous round in this spot did just fiiiine,...:eyebrows: I do love the build, I hope they stay more narrow for you. Will you be training them as before too?
Day 35 for @tobes Orange Assault . -- just a side note , I have had 98 % female seeds of the strains Tobe has sent me , must be the climate over here . :biggrin:
Any way back to the plants , Bloody rippers they are , I like every thing about this strain and I would highly recommend you give it ago . Have not smoked any yet , but going by what I have grown of Tobes I know it will be awesome . :thumbsup: @Waira I love prickly plants :biggrin: but she who must be obeyed won't let me grow any , :sad:
:spels: :headbang: lovely! Again, a really nice structure on them all, and close too,...:thumbsup:
.... wow, almost all females! Tobe be waving a magic stick,...:condom: :wiz: :rofl: .... so much for space planning, ay?

cool2.gif
Oy! She's a bruiser mate, and pretty too....:clapper: excellent find! You know how I love this stuff- :thanks:...... Maybe it has a burrow nearby? I just hope they aren't as nasty aggressive as Funnel Web'ers :nono:.... You know, I don't hear about the ants around you,.. no Bulldog or Jack jumpers, anything like them? -- talk about war machines! :evil1:
Ahhh, yummy looking 'shrooms mate, they looked like pancakes to me! :drool: Now I want some for brekky- :cuss: :rofl:

Plants look great, and I love tea but I brew mine from bags (organic but still purchased); I may look at what I can find outside when it all thaws and things start growing.
Very nice arachnids too, I have two as pets; a Chaco Golden Knee and a Gooty Sapphire. The Gooty is a holy terror I can't wait until she is mature, metallic blue and even more psychotic.
RG, why am I not surprised! :smoking: :d5: .... I wish Bromeo was still around, you'd get along famously with him,... he had all kinds of beasties, Paradise snakes, Indigo's, and others, plus some super cool bugs and spiders including a Saphhie,... the color is unreal, first pic I saw i though photo-shopped!
Gooty2.jpg
---- just outstanding,....:spels: :kiss: :rofl:

:greenthumb:... aside from some long internodes, I can't see them looking much happier mate! And the previous round in this spot did just fiiiine,...:eyebrows: I do love the build, I hope they stay more narrow for you. Will you be training them as before too?

:spels: :headbang: lovely! Again, a really nice structure on them all, and close too,...:thumbsup:
.... wow, almost all females! Tobe be waving a magic stick,...:condom: :wiz: :rofl: .... so much for space planning, ay?

View attachment 1037596 Oy! She's a bruiser mate, and pretty too....:clapper: excellent find! You know how I love this stuff- :thanks:...... Maybe it has a burrow nearby? I just hope they aren't as nasty aggressive as Funnel Web'ers :nono:.... You know, I don't hear about the ants around you,.. no Bulldog or Jack jumpers, anything like them? -- talk about war machines! :evil1:
Ahhh, yummy looking 'shrooms mate, they looked like pancakes to me! :drool: Now I want some for brekky- :cuss: :rofl:

RG, why am I not surprised! :smoking: :d5: .... I wish Bromeo was still around, you'd get along famously with him,... he had all kinds of beasties, Paradise snakes, Indigo's, and others, plus some super cool bugs and spiders including a Saphhie,... the color is unreal, first pic I saw i though photo-shopped!
Gooty2.jpg
---- just outstanding,....:spels: :kiss: :rofl:

Ya most people think they are not real colors, mine is still a juvenile, they both are. (I don't even know what sex they are yet). So the Gooty is still mostly brown but the light picks up some iridescent blues starting. I'm sure there are other weirdos on the board that keep gross things as pets :smoking:

Anyway don't want to take over the thread, but had to say something about that gorgeous tarantula. I've loved arthropods of all kinds since I was a child.

Another local input I use .The first photo is the nest they make , now this one is a least 5 years old as they add to it every year . So it is a renewable source,
brushturkeynest021r.jpg
What I do is dig from the bottom and this is what I get .
DSC_0001.JPG

Then I sieve it like so .
DSC_0002.JPG

and end up with this , It'S Ph is always 7 .
DSC_0003.JPG

This I have been mixing in with my worm soil . As you can see by the top photo it is only leafs and sticks . This would have had 2 wet seasons on it to get to this stage , I am lucky I have 3 big nests in my yard . :thumbsup:

Hi my friend how you doing
Day 35 for @tobes Orange Assault . -- just a side note , I have had 98 % female seeds of the strains Tobe has sent me , must be the climate over here . [emoji3]
Any way back to the plants , Bloody rippers they are , I like every thing about this strain and I would highly recommend you give it ago . Have not smoked any yet , but going by what I have grown of Tobes I know it will be awesome . [emoji106] @Waira I love prickly plants [emoji3] but she who must be obeyed won't let me grow any , :sad:
View attachment 1037558 View attachment 1037559 View attachment 1037560 View attachment 1037561 View attachment 1037562 View attachment 1037563 View attachment 1037564
Now The Mango x Loas . seen more rain than sun . :cuss:
View attachment 1037565 View attachment 1037566 View attachment 1037567
The OA looking great 98% female you are lucky guy enjoy your grow.

Those Mango X Laos are beauties , I have grown Sour Mango from Seedsman last run .
They got yellow to white buds , not my taste but a heavy hitter, my wife liked it and smoked it alone ;)
Another local input I use .The first photo is the nest they make , now this one is a least 5 years old as they add to it every year . So it is a renewable source,
brushturkeynest021r.jpg
What I do is dig from the bottom and this is what I get .
View attachment 1038022
Then I sieve it like so .
View attachment 1038023
and end up with this , It'S Ph is always 7 .
View attachment 1038025
This I have been mixing in with my worm soil . As you can see by the top photo it is only leafs and sticks . This would have had 2 wet seasons on it to get to this stage , I am lucky I have 3 big nests in my yard . [emoji106]
Great to see you use renewable stuff from around your area.
My kids started to build their own soil for their own veggie garden.
They collect worms and some stuff around the farm. It's the first year they get their own part in the garden to care about.
My oldest son is 8 years and in the second class in school they talk about soil and veggies in school. My youngest son is 3 years old he is in the kindergarten.
One day he came back home and don't stop telling me about veggies he want to plant so I take him to the garden and told him he can help. A day later after I wake him up he says to me let's go to the garden it's harvest time.

I show my kids your thread with the soil my oldest son got much interest in that.

@Waira my smallest son liked your flower pictures lol

Have a nice day my friends
cu tobe

Back