Hecno's on going organics

Orange Assault . Day 42 . Again this time I topped up the soil , I like to do this around this time , I find the top layer of roots will grow into the soil , the soil I used is from my worms bins so it will get a nice kick of microbes . And again all I am doing is leaf tucking and I trimmed so lower stuff of that was not needed . :thumbsup:
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0088.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG

The outdoor girls , Had to chop 3 as they where males .
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0103.JPG

:smokeout:..... :zen: :growing: :zen:..... Garden life at hecno's Happy Acre!

:pighug: hec' mate, how's your knee doing now? .......... Any further sighting's of the tarantula, or the Scrub Monster? :thumbsup:

What in the living hell!!!! :gassy:

I would not be hanging around if i saw one of them!! I'd be running!!!
If it were like 6 times smaller, i'd think about hitting it with a stick ... but that bugger looks like it might hit back!!

Stay indoors blue ... it's safe indoors!!
:laughcry::muahaha: :haha::haha::haha: ....slide over this way luv, I'll hold you! Oh wait wait wait, nonono not if you're gonna fart on me - :rofl: Pretty funny shock reaction I must say,...
.....I forgot how much you love exotic wildlife!....:nono:
I had nearly a whole batch of bag seed nl photo crossed to a deoverde haze auto ,go auto at F1 in fact the only nl trait I saw was all the sudden the deoverde haze had big fan leaves in place of the sativa ones that it had before an made it more of a single apical meristem like plant with a huge cola opposed to the haze which had what I consider to be better branching holding a more sativa form than a landrace afghani.
:eek1: -- get out, most of them?! This has me trippin' Dank,... I wonder if Jeff Lowenfels addresses this any in the upcoming book. I just want to know more about how the autoflowering genetics work, including inheritance! It sure as hell doesn't appear to be a simple double recessive allele thing.....

. @Waira remember these things .
:biggrin: -- yar, the Chinese gravity torture training weights- :thumbsup: :rofl:.... Have the rest of the Laotians sexed out as girls yet? Lean beauties they are,... training starts now, ay?

.... OA's are looking fabulous mate- :clapper: ... digging the uniformity in them, testament to the fine breeding they've had! They are loading up nicely too,... you're going to be buried in buds up to your nipp's at this rate! :help: ... I'm drooling just thinking of the aroma's that are coming soon....

Knee still giving me grief mate . More so after the weekend , Had a mate 50 th at a bush pub , top night mostly bushies and some city folk .
DSC_0008.JPG

And the must have pig on a spit
DSC_0016.JPG

Look at all that crackle .
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG

and this is why you don't leave your camera on the table when going out the back for a joint . :crying:
DSC_0078.JPG

One of the best nights I had for a long time , lots of this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers::cheers::cheers::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout: :thumbsup: Good to catch up on people you haven't seen for a long time .

Knee still giving me grief mate . More so after the weekend , Had a mate 50 th at a bush pub , top night mostly bushies and some city folk .
View attachment 1041949
And the must have pig on a spit
View attachment 1041951
Look at all that crackle .
View attachment 1041952 View attachment 1041953
and this is why you don't leave your camera on the table when going out the back for a joint . :crying:
View attachment 1041954
One of the best nights I had for a long time , lots of this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers::cheers::cheers::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout: :thumbsup: Good to catch up on people you haven't seen for a long time .
giblets for dinner.Peace pl;ease

Plants are looking great mate, I don't think I've ever seen you have a plant looking a little rough around the edges,you're a real master of the craft :toke:.
Looks like you had a ball at the party to mate!:crying:

:yoinks: :redcard: :cuss: -- gaaaaahhhh! Curse ye, Hecno!! :crying:....here I am taking in the nice pic's,...pub and mates, delicious spiral-cut whole pig,...beautifully roasted spiral cut whole pig,....:drool: :clapper:....... aaaand then a flopped-out pair of hairy dangleberries!! :doh: :face: :nono: Way to scar the minds' eye dammit! :funny: ...those BETTER be a gag piece,...:rofl:

That pig is just amazing mate, I can almost taste it! :wiz: ...very good to hear you had a fine time of it too my good brother, you were do for some soul recharging :drunks: :bighug:

...I'm guessing you're being naughty to that knee, and doing shit on it you ain't supposed to....:biggrin:... ligament damage, meniscus tears, :eek1:... hoping you don't have any of that!

Plants are looking great mate, I don't think I've ever seen you have a plant looking a little rough around the edges,you're a real master of the craft :toke:.
Looks like you had a ball at the party to mate!:crying:
I thought for a second that they might have been yours! :rofl: ..... our Hec' is a Wiz' mate, one of AFN's best ....(shhhh- don't tell'm!)

Back