Hecno's on going organics

Taking donations to get @hecno a Christmas present :crying:
maxresdefault.jpg
4f15a78ad0381babb0e207549a93c2b8.png

Orange Assault . Day 42 . Again this time I topped up the soil , I like to do this around this time , I find the top layer of roots will grow into the soil , the soil I used is from my worms bins so it will get a nice kick of microbes . And again all I am doing is leaf tucking and I trimmed so lower stuff of that was not needed . [emoji106]
View attachment 1041436 View attachment 1041437 View attachment 1041438 View attachment 1041439 View attachment 1041440 View attachment 1041441 View attachment 1041442 View attachment 1041443
The outdoor girls , Had to chop 3 as they where males .
View attachment 1041444 View attachment 1041445
Hi my friend
Girls looking great thanks for sharing these pictures.
Knee still giving me grief mate . More so after the weekend , Had a mate 50 th at a bush pub , top night mostly bushies and some city folk .
View attachment 1041949
And the must have pig on a spit
View attachment 1041951
Look at all that crackle .
View attachment 1041952 View attachment 1041953
and this is why you don't leave your camera on the table when going out the back for a joint . :crying:
View attachment 1041954
One of the best nights I had for a long time , lots of this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers::cheers::cheers::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout: [emoji106] Good to catch up on people you haven't seen for a long time .
Ohh I missed the BBQ that pig looking real tasty.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:greenthumb:
cool2.gif
:headbang: :bow: Aaaaaawh yeah! There's nothing like a bromeliad spike for sheer color richness! It's like they are made of plastic,... bloody excellent mate :d5: .... what color are the flowers, purple,..yellow? I can't quite tell,... I guess it's during the dry season that those bromie's turn orangey?
Super nice alocasia, and what's the name of the lovely colored one in the pic below the spike again, I forget?
.... wow, that bamboo clump as blown up a ton since I last saw! I'm amazed that it hasn't spread like crazy, or are you beating it back as new leads emerge?
....dig those ferns too mate- :thumbsup:.... above them there, with the strap leaves, an orchid? .... I see a nice pencil orchid,... dude, mine took a total dive, and I have zero idea WTF happened! :cuss:-- it just shut down and browned out,...:shrug:
.... oooo, what a color bomb that small plant is, whom dat?
... orchid hut looks great Hec', can't wait for blooms! Say, that's that trailing little coin-leaf plant, a type of dischidia? Has it made the balloon houses for the ants yet?

:thanks: :wiz: :passit: a lovely tour through Hec' Gardens again!

Seems like I might be onto something here . I think it is going to be worth while spending some time on . -- Turkey soil update --- I'll repost pics .11 days since planted in the soil , I know it is early days yet . Water holding capacity is great without being water logged . When I water I only use Fish pond water not ph'ed as it is around 6. 4 give or take a point or 2 .
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

This is a Mango Loas . One thing that doe's concern me is nitrogen levels , at this stage the FPW seems to be working -- ok -- @Eyes on Fire @Waira you guys got any thoughts on this . I am thinking this is very close to -- Back to Eden principle .--
DSC_0137.JPG DSC_0138.JPG
and Waira , the little dangly round leaf plants we call a button orchard , but they are not , they have tiny white flowers and hang out of trees and can get real big . Don't know the name of the other plant. I'm afraid I don't take much notice of names . The bromeliad goes a red colour from being in full sun , doe's not hurt the plant , these big fellas are very hardy . :thumbsup:

Back